• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music for my Desync Instructional video??

smaci92

Smash Lord
I'm in the middle of making my desync video using the desyncs from Kyupuff's guide: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=159767...It's going to be very detailed and will hopefully not bore you to death. It will probably be in 2 parts that are both 10 mins. Anyways, some of you may know that I'm a classical pianist and I don't listen to anything but jazz and classical music....so I need people's help to suggest some music that isn't jazz or classical...I want something that's sorta happy :bee: lulz...

INTRO (thanks to DemonicTrilogy!):
Stickerbrush Symphony Bramble Blast

BODY (thanks to Havokk):
Most likely: The games we played
still deciding though...suggestions are still appreciated....

CLOSING (thanks to me, myself and I lol):
Lullaby

Big thanks to anyone who participates!

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I know that this is everywhere but do think you would want to do Stickerbrush symphony Bramble Blast? It's a really big favorite to many including me and is mostly violin and has no rock and all those modern twists if that's what you meant by being classical.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated) by The Offspring.

Keep 'em separated? It makes sense.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I know that this is everywhere but do think you would want to do Stickerbrush symphony Bramble Blast? It's a really big favorite to many including me and is mostly violin and has no rock and all those modern twists if that's what you meant by being classical.
Oh i like your suggestion even though that's not what I meant by classical music...definitely a possibility though! by classical music, I meant: bach, chopin, beethoven, mozart etc (and that won't suit the video). thanks...I'll probably use this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n7HTcmb5g&feature=related

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everyone that I prefer something that's not too loud and no singing please. It won't suit this video...sorry demenise and frozenpopo lol.

anymore suggestions?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Oh i like your suggestion even though that's not what I meant by classical music...definitely a possibility though! by classical music, I meant: bach, chopin, beethoven, mozart etc (and that won't suit the video). thanks...I'll probably use this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n7HTcmb5g&feature=related

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everyone that I prefer something that's not too loud and no singing please. It won't suit this video...sorry demenise and frozenpopo lol.

anymore suggestions?
>.>
would have been useful to know that... try this:

http://www.last.fm/music/3rd+Force/_/Believe%2BIn%2BMe%2B%2528No%2BVocals%2B%252F%2BNo%2BDj%2BEdit%2529

i don't know how you'd get it, but it sounds nice.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Monkey Golf 2 from the Super Monkey Ball 2 soundtrack. Look it up @ gh.ffshrine.org.

Also Jun Chiki Chikuma's "Foehn" or "Fatidic" from the Bomberman Hero soundtrack.
i most likely will use one of your bomberman ones for the intro...thanks ;)

they have it on itunes (just checked). the preview didn't have any vocals so you should be good.
ok thanks for checking...I'll have to see if it works well with the video though...

smaci92

Smash Lord
i need something that's ten minutes now everyone...I've decided to use demonictrilogy's stickerbrush symphony for the intro...now I need something for the body

Thanks

edit: lulz triple post :laugh: sorry...but it was necessary...

Snare

Smash Lord
the quality of the sound sux though lol...sorry to be picky, but i'm gonna be ripping the songs off youtube with a sound ripper thing, so it has to be top notch quality...
go to www.playlist.com and type in your song name in the search.

click on the "visit site" and if the url ends with ".mp3" highlight the url and copy it

now go to windows media player and click file->open url and paste in the url

when it loads save the song ^^, lot higher quality than youtube

my vote is to pink floyd - another brick in the wall, i think the set's snare actually synchs with an all foward toss chain grab, havn't checked though...

smaci92

Smash Lord
go to www.playlist.com and type in your song name in the search.

click on the "visit site" and if the url ends with ".mp3" highlight the url and copy it

now go to windows media player and click file->open url and paste in the url

when it loads save the song ^^, lot higher quality than youtube

my vote is to pink floyd - another brick in the wall, i think the set's snare actually synchs with an all foward toss chain grab, havn't checked though...
thanks. I'll probably use playlist.com to get the songs...but I forgot to remind everyone: no vocal in the music

I either need something that is 10 mins, or 2 things that are shorter than 10 mins (but they must go well together)

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
So like.. you don't want a song that would fit in a IC's Combo vid?
Only in a "Instructional" vid?

That's hard.. I dunno how to separate them =/

This song would fit awesome ;)
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIpK_nEeDU ***
The sounds in the intro song sounds technical, and Desyncing IS technical!:bee:
The outro song is a perfect fit too.
I can't really say which one's best ^^

smaci92

Smash Lord
So like.. you don't want a song that would fit in a IC's Combo vid?
Only in a "Instructional" vid?

That's hard.. I dunno how to separate them =/

This song would fit awesome ;)
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIpK_nEeDU ***
The sounds in the intro song sounds technical, and Desyncing IS technical!:bee:
The outro song is a perfect fit too.
I can't really say which one's best ^^
ya it's not a combo vid...it's an instructional video...

might use yours for the credits...I'll see...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Youtube search this:

The Games We Played 1

theres part 1 and part 2, part 3 might -possibly- be up (5 part song)

Otherwise you can rip the entire song (so long as you can play the song xD) off of FlashFlashrevolution.com

its a great song, no singing + all improvised piano (featuring a lot of soundtracks from games :)

everytime I play the song I almost cry :3

smaci92

Smash Lord
Youtube search this:

The Games We Played 1

theres part 1 and part 2, part 3 might -possibly- be up (5 part song)

Otherwise you can rip the entire song (so long as you can play the song xD) off of FlashFlashrevolution.com

its a great song, no singing + all improvised piano (featuring a lot of soundtracks from games :)

everytime I play the song I almost cry :3
thanks for contributing! :bee: I'll check those out soon :)
edit: listened to some of it. I think this is it! I'll probably use it for sure...It's 17 mins...and that's how long my vid will probably be. and I found a good quality recording of it too, so now I don't have to go learn it (I already have enough stuff to learn for competitions -_-)! thanks a lot---you will definitely be in the credits if I use it (which I most likely wiill)

smaci92

Smash Lord
Mind linking me to the good quality? I think it'd be a much better song if I didn't have to tap flashing arrows while I listened xD
http://torley.com/the-games-we-played-on-flash-flash-revolution

just click "download mp3" I'm still deciding on music for the body of my video...I might use your suggestion, but I might try to be really creative and edit things out of final fantasy and and other games until all the little edited portions form a large work...:) we'll see...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, I am officially starting my combo video today. --;

*Buys capture card* I hope it's good quality...if not...I might need some help. =X

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
not sure if you are still looking for songs but "Alone in a Crowd" by Jeff Beal. its only 2:15 but might be good for the intro or credits, if you are still looking for music i have some other songs i could reccomend.

smaci92

Smash Lord
you have 10 minutes of gameplay?
what do you mean by ten minutes of gameplay? cause I pretty much finished doing and recording all the desync's, so now all I really need to do is the video editing...It's a tutorial thing, so it might be longer then 10 mins...
Okay, I am officially starting my combo video today. --;

*Buys capture card* I hope it's good quality...if not...I might need some help. =X
lol...if you need any help just let me know...I'm pretty good with this video stuff =P
not sure if you are still looking for songs but "Alone in a Crowd" by Jeff Beal. its only 2:15 but might be good for the intro or credits, if you are still looking for music i have some other songs i could reccomend.
yep I'm still looking for music :) any suggestions are appretciated...I'll go check that song out. and recommend some more ok?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
umm...sure?! lol...I can't do everything though! haha...If you need help with editing or whatever, i could help with that. do you have any video making experience?
None whatsoever.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
oh lol...maybe we could exchange emails or something and send vid clips back and forth (that's, if you need some help though...)
I have...no idea what I'm doing, lol. I thought you send replays to the other person. Maybe I should just call it quits. -_-;

smaci92

Smash Lord
I have...no idea what I'm doing, lol. I thought you send replays to the other person. Maybe I should just call it quits. -_-;
no don't give up already!! lol you just started! ya, you can send replays to me if you want. but I don't know how that works...you can tell me. and if you're really lazy and don't want to do any editing, I'll take all your video clips and edit them to make the whole combo video :bee: That should be fun for me...:chuckle:
"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger," by daft punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDHNeIywrE

"Throwing Fire," by Ronald Jenkees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2aH4XLbto
thanks..I might use the second one somewhere in the video, I don't know where though yet...lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd have to get your Wii friend code. o:

And you can only send like 5 replays at a time, so that would take a while. XD It's worth a shot though.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I'd have to get your Wii friend code. o:

And you can only send like 5 replays at a time, so that would take a while. XD It's worth a shot though.
ok I'll pm you my wii friend code sometime today hopefully...so you want me to make you combo video? if so, it's not a problem to me...KRD makes Hylian's combo videos, so I'll be happy to make yours lol :bee: although it might take a little longer to make than you want, because I have to finish my desync video while I make yours...

Top Bottom