• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Not me... Music outside of the game messes me up.

I listen to outside music when I'm at the menu. Menu music gets old, FAST. :urg:

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Not me... Music outside of the game messes me up.

I listen to outside music when I'm at the menu. Menu music gets old, FAST. :urg:
Which is why I have Green Hill Zone on my menu :D

I don't listen to my iPod so much at tournaments, but I might start to see if it enhances my performance

Tektite

Smash Apprentice
My iPod is on 24/7. Expect when I have to charge it. I play better with the music on although the brawl music is pretty... epic.

Ange

Smash Lord
Nah, I must hear the music from the game in order to stay focused.

If you have 'Menu 1 (Melee)' as the menu music, it never gets old.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I suck without stage music. The music with the stage is like Bread and Butter. That's why Hanenbow sucks.

Cheapless Jared

Smash Apprentice
I obtain power through the music. I play the rocky themes and get powered up! And the music gets really tedious at final destination. I've heard it so much, that I know when the brawl is about to be over in team death match(anonymous) because I hear when the music ends.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I have all the Brawl music on my Ipod, so it doesn't bother me when I listen to it while playing.

Kirby music is too good.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I obtain power through the music. I play the rocky themes and get powered up! And the music gets really tedious at final destination. I've heard it so much, that I know when the brawl is about to be over in team death match(anonymous) because I hear when the music ends.
Well the music wouldn't be so tedious at FD if you had more variety with your stage picking.
However, I do see your point.

Ange

Smash Lord
Hanenbow DOES have a form of stage/background music, you guys just dont want to admit it. :(

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
You're not the only one. I listen to my IPod while playing my games too. It blocks out the other noises and it helps me focus. Also, I don't like the repetition of the menu or background music of certain games. I need a little variety. ^_^

:026:

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I like to be able to clearly hear sound effects from the game, so I can better judge what to do next.

Splice

Smash Hero
I don't see why you would listen to your Ipod... they put so much work into the brawl music, and a lot of it suits fights well or is Epic. Sure, some stages do have bad music (only a few) But how you could be bothered to put your Ipod on only for one stage and then turn it off again seems silly. Anyway I think the Sound Effects help me with my timing.

btw there is music in Hanenbow, just really broken-up, calm, music that only happens at intervals, and only sounds good if you hit the leaves a lot. I admit its more like a bunch of chains of Sound Effects.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Pirate Ship has the best music imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom