• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MW Melee Circuit #2: POE2 results

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Deku and I had our moment, and it wasn't very good either, haha. Hearing Deku say "ohp!....ohp!" was halarious tho.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
May do full shoutouts, one shoutout definitely for Cosmo!. Didn't want to do teams, you convinced me to do them, and we got 4th. Too good.

Also one for Darkrain just because he gave me so many friendlies against him and they were fun.

To everyone I lost to, my johns are 2 hour sleep johns. Cold hard floor combo is just too good.

My favorite Midwest tourney so far.

Wiggins

Smash Ace

wig - haha I will lose the next time we play guitar hero because I probably won't play at all from now until then which means I will get so much worse LOL. but we will see i might still money match you again
Aww, you gotta get some more practice. I know I will. Ebash just got GH:M. Which means anytime I'm up there and not playin smash bros. I'll most definitely be playin that. Lol.

Also, even though I wasn't there for most of it, I gotta say it was fun. For the little while I was there and got **** on by the likes of Tomacawk and KSO in those friendly doubles to just gettin **** on by whoever that guy was who i played on sliq's wii before everyone left, I still had a blast.

Anyways, hopefully by the next PoE I'll be better and might actually participate.

I'm gonna be workin on mah Weegee and Mr Doc and Dood(Dr Mario) so watch out([maybe?] >.>'). Lol

cykofox

Smash Ace
I did some commentary, I've never done commentary though so apologies if it was terrible =P
lol, chad remember when the black girl was asking where you're from and you said I'm from Mississippi or something and she's like "omg you're my god"

the look on your face was epic.

loooooooooooooooolz

PEEF!

Smash Hero
lol, chad remember when the black girl was asking where you're from and you said I'm from Mississippi or something and she's like "omg you're my god"

loooooooooooooooolz
HAHA yeah Madison was in there and hitting on Pikachad. Shes one of my good friends, lol.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Hey, can anyone tell me the account name on youtube that's gonna be uploading the videos?

I wanna go ahead and sub to them so I don't forget about the vids.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Aww, you gotta get some more practice. I know I will. Ebash just got GH:M. Which means anytime I'm up there and not playin smash bros. I'll most definitely be playin that. Lol.

Also, even though I wasn't there for most of it, I gotta say it was fun. For the little while I was there and got **** on by the likes of Tomacawk and KSO in those friendly doubles to just gettin **** on by whoever that guy was who i played on sliq's wii before everyone left, I still had a blast.

Anyways, hopefully by the next PoE I'll be better and might actually participate.

I'm gonna be workin on mah Weegee and Mr Doc and Dood(Dr Mario) so watch out([maybe?] >.>'). Lol
I was looking for you (I guess? =o) the whole time. I would hear someone walk around asking for GH money matches, and I kept turning around and saying I would, but no one ever answered.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I was looking for you (I guess? =o) the whole time. I would hear someone walk around asking for GH money matches, and I kept turning around and saying I would, but no one ever answered.
If i knew I woulda been totally down for some GH mm$

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
the youtube account will be http://www.youtube.com/user/the2ndsamurai
PLEASE tell me TV9s VCR was recording, I 0-deathed darkrain in a falcon ditto during pools @ dreamland...upload it for the love of god!
actually, I think peef wants it on his account so thats prolly the one we are uploading them on, I'm still waiting on some of the audio before I make and upload though. I should get some of the doubles and singles that didn't have commentary up today though.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Thanks Sliq for ****** our entire crew in a row. I'll be seeking revenge at your next tourney. GGs.

Good games guys, and cool venue. I'd definitely attend another tournament in the same venue. As dmac said earlier, the Kansas City crew is currently in preparations for another Event 52. We're looking at possible venues this week (since the last one is unavailable for the date we need) and there should be a thread up by the end of the week if this is happening.

soap

Smash Hero
shout-outs:

First i have to say this was one of the most solid venues i've been too. Sooooo many setups, good ****. I wish i got there earlier. Who won state crews on friday?

Nes-noob - um, first matches of the day johns. But for real your falcon is legit.

Kels - Thanks for getting me out of pools roflll. That double shine on popo and nana was so ridiculous, how do u shine so fast?

Souroush - I finally take a set. But i get the vibe u don't really give a **** about smash anymore. I go to find u and u r off playing resident evil lmao. U r still legit though. That puff was 2 trippy, i go to run past u on the respawn and u stand there and rest me lmao.

VB- Still got it.

Phat - I need more ditto friendly practice from u and Z next time so i can beat drew.

Big D - R u gonna color match SS for green?

Dippn - u got alot better. I actually was trying to hustle u with the sloppy friendly, money match combo, but u gave me a real good set regardless.

Zjjin - u r one of the funnest people to play. Such climber trixies i have never seen before. Rematch that fox next time too.

Sliq - u r ****. Best puff in the country.

Dark & cosmo - chill friendlies, made it worth the trip.

everybody, come to middle of ohio if u can

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
good **** midsouth!

also good **** sliq!

I hope sliq got to commentate on some of his own matches.

BunBun

Smash Master
Thanks Sliq for ****** our entire crew in a row. I'll be seeking revenge at your next tourney. GGs.

Good games guys, and cool venue. I'd definitely attend another tournament in the same venue. As dmac said earlier, the Kansas City crew is currently in preparations for another Event 52. We're looking at possible venues this week (since the last one is unavailable for the date we need) and there should be a thread up by the end of the week if this is happening.
Ciiiiiircuit.

Shoutouts:

Kansas City: All of you are awesome. You guys are the nicest smashers I've ever met. The IHOP waitress was (?) and Phatgamer is awesome. Cups, sorry you got screwed out of brackets in that 3way tie, man.

Zjiin: =D
Wayne: Wayne... <3

TJ: Awesome stuff man. It was a blast playing/talking with you.

Tomacawk: Loudest team ftw... Powering up makes you lose tech, though...

Kels: You!!!! In my pool again!!!! Grrrr those falcon-puff matches were hella close. I'm getting revenge at the next tourney. Nice job winning another tournament. Keep it up and that circuit pot is yours.

Khepri: Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaz! Nice Falcon, as always. You and Kels are such a goofy team.

BigD/Juke: As usual, you guys are awesome. Keep being...awesome.

Sliq: Tear through the midwest more. Keep reppin' the puff.

Champaign: Radovich brothers = too good. Deku and ERROLdactyl = hilarious team. IL is too good.

MidSouth: I love you guys. From NES Noob fighting my Pichu in pools to PikaChad doing commentary with me, you guys rock. See you this summer.

Alright, I've got more, but I can't really make a 2 year long post. Just know that this rocked and everyone is awesome.

Go to Middle of Ohio in 2 weeks. =D

Handorin

Smash Hero
BunBun: Midwest: I love you guys. From NES Noob fighting my Pichu in pools to PikaChad doing commentary with me, you guys rock. See you this summer.

Region fail.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yo this tourney was 2 legit but it was hard to sleep with 7 olds playing brawl and talkin **** all night, hahahaha

peef - goob job getting this together, venue was tight

kels - ur 2 good, good job on winning another circuit event. you are really chill and fun to watch

sliq - way to beast with puff

ihsb - dude you are the ****. you teamed with me out of nowhere and your samus is bomb, but we had some tough bracket matches, oh well. You are really fun to team with our names were 2 good. hope to see you again man

viperboy - it was nice to meet you, your a really chill guy. i had fun in our friendlies, and good job beating matt r those were some tight matches

tomacawk - nice fox man, you got thunders combos every game 2 good haha. fun chillin with ya, you guys should come to purdue some time

myztek - nice falco dittos man you are really consistent

chicago

damian - young link?? ggs man nice GW

vro - thanks for letting alan win so we could go out fri night haha

jo AKA rzl dzl AKA razzle dazzle - ur the man, way to rep that razzle dazzle, crazy buffet was crazy with that fruit plate

wayne town - ur the **** but step yo game up son

zicore - you are too funny man with your random *** comments

cosmo - you are chill and fun to play, your marth is really creative. good to see you again

champs of pain - good to see you guys, way to beast

pikachad - your pikachu is outrageous, gs beating cosmo and getting 5th

nes noob - nice to meet you, really solid falcon you got there. you are too funny

phatgamer - your a baller

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i am liking this wobbles loli direction

also grats again sliq.

-Chad-

Slackerator

loooooooooooooooolz
Hahahah it kind of caught me off guard, I never knew living near Memphis was so pro. :laugh:

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Phatgamer is still alive? O_o
Did someone tell you otherwise? O_o

Good **** to everyone at the tourney. Kels, you wont win the next time we play. I promise. Too lazy to do other shoutouts atm, just had kels cross my mind and I made a grumpy face.

On a happy note, I hit it off with our server from IHOP. Got a number, gonna see how far it takes me. ;)

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I'm putting up a vid right now, and noone is really tagged in it, its a first round match with a fox+falcon vs puff and shiek, any idea who this might be? I'm thinking sliq and jiano, but idk what chars efpy and rezo play.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I am sending samurai my youtube account password.. I already have all the subscribers from the SMYM9 videos.

I have almost all of the audio done and will be sending it to him late tonight.

khepri

Smash Lord
I'm putting up a vid right now, and noone is really tagged in it, its a first round match with a fox+falcon vs puff and shiek, any idea who this might be? I'm thinking sliq and jiano, but idk what chars efpy and rezo play.
It wasn't pools? Kels and I played fox+falcon against sliq+jiano and against phatgamer+DYC.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
nah khepri, it wasn't pools, cause I recorded on tv 2 and you were in a pool on another tv cause I was playing pools on the stage and you weren't in my pool, but the shiek puff team wins the set so I know it wasn't you and kels because you guys won your first round match, and you won the tourney. But tyvm for trying to help me out.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Samurai, I have commentary for those vids, take them off plz. I said I will send you it 2night! Check your youtube msgs.

BTW the video is low quality?

Top Bottom