• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #2: Smash-a-Mania, Lexington, KY Nov. 14th

Airborne

Smash Lord
despite these dramatic discussions not existing at the tourny itself, they still give me a killer headache....
on a side note... anyone else just getting tired of video games in general?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I get bored of not having a goal.

I wanted to be best in the midwest. I got there.
I wanted to win 10 tournaments in a row. I got there.

Now I'm not some super power hands-down best in the midwest, and me winning 10 tournaments in a row is unlikely; there's a star player in just about every region that could at least knock me out one in ten tournaments.

But I don't care, because I already reached my goal.

Now I'm not sure what goals to set. I don't practice, I just kinda show up, impart my knowledge to other players, and then leave. I don't even really keep the money I win anymore. I buy ridiculous **** because I can and use the rest for bills. o_O

I have a dragon riding a motorcycle and another dragon on top of a skull in my room. WTF. Seriously.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
oo! this tournament looks like it will be fun! im comin!

Airborne

Smash Lord
so, for lunch, exile and I are going to the Donatos I work at not only because we get a discount, but so we can harass my sister, and that it's also the best Donatos around... anyone else up for going? I'm forcing Judo to accompany us because he's never been, and I find that ****ing rediculous. C'mon, y'all know you want some high quality pizza.... We also get free driiiiiiiinks.... ;D

exiled0ne

Smash Rookie
I love the small little entries I make randomly. Donatos is AMAZING!! Canes is horrrrrrrrible. And this tournament is on Saturday right? I have work on Sunday...

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
TV list:
1) UK TV
2) UK TV
3) UK TV
4) UK TV
5) Crash
6) Overswarm
7) Exiled
8) Mayling
9) Bobbu

Wii list:
1) Crash
2) Overswarm
3) Mayling
4) Bobbu
5) Chris
6) Airborne
7) Shadowphoenix
8) Today
9) Excel

I looked through the thread and this is the list that I came up with. If you would like to bring a setup, please let us know. It looks like we need one more wii to balance out the ratio. I don't want people bringing tvs for nothing, so...just let us know! Thanks!

Bring setups please. ^_^

judge!

Smash Ace
**** this and the mi tourney on the same day. o and btw kel sorry i didnt respound to your message earlier in the week..i had the worst week ever =(((

exiled0ne

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, change in plans. I will no longer be attending this tournament either, so please mark me off the list of attendees and t.v's. Sorry : (. I'll still probably stop in and see what's up though at some point.

Kel

Smash Master
Wow everyone's bailing.

Judge, it's cool man. Just get back to me on AIM or facebook or something. BTW, do you need a team mate for Pound 4?

Airborne

Smash Lord
sammy's bailing because he just got a job at Abercrombie, and he has to do training the same day as the tourny. also, he is out of practice , due to not being near a gamecube controller since the 24th of october.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
xisin, i printed off stage lists, made pool outlines, and colored tv numbers. so.. don't worry about any of that stuff, i got it covered.

Nope

Smash Lord
*Should less than 32 people show up to an event for any reason, payouts will be altered to 55/30/15 for Singles

Fix this!

Also Most of Springfield will still be at this, Lou has OSU game johns

I will also bring a setup

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Guys guys GUYS.

There are only three God Kais. Technically only 2, since Infern and Smash both count as half a God Kai.

Top Bottom