• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #3 OC#5:: OUGA Rangers Zeo (Athens, Ohio)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Getting excited for thiis!

I need to find a teammate. Judge, you making it down? We already have circuit points.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
yeah Overswarm. x___x I always seem to fail to make OH tournies. It might make it easier if other MI people come to this one too. x:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yeh housing is free and we can basically house everyone (if not in the venue at frames house : 10+ people)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well I am coming to this!

OUGA tournaments are some of my favorite experiences EVER.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Andddddd........

:(

I can no longer make this. The frat is holding a mandatory retreat this same weekend. Sucks, Kiest's tournaments are always among my favorites and they are super fun. Sorries everyone.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Any one wana get Bboy if you coming from neoh is right along the way (he still has to check with work but we need to plan these things you know)

TheKiest

Smash Champion

MRJ

Smash Rookie
Me and 4 friends are coming. We might just get a hotel, but if we don't we can just stay in the Venue Friday night? And theirs a place to shower?
This looks like it's going to be awesome btw. Can't wait.
But why the custom stages?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The custom stages are part of an experiment I'm running. They're controversial, to be sure!

The idea is that in the future custom stages can be used to make certain events "special" (such as one series having a custom stage for that series), could have community involvement (like the custom stage contest I'm using for Cataclysm 5), or could straight up replace a stage that otherwise has balancing issues.

My circuit always experiments with one thing or another, and this time I chose custom stages. The report I'm making will help future TOs use custom stages in their tournaments should they choose to do so, and will basically open the door for it to occur across the country.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Make sure to search me out at the venue (and come on Friday! That's the "fun" day) and I'll introduce you to some people from the smash scene, as well as the cincinnatians that I play with.

Where do you guys live? I'm from Falmouth, but am generally in the cincy area.

MRJ

Smash Rookie
Thanks, sounds great. What time does it start on Friday anyways? I wanna know if we should skip school to go straight their or not.
We're all from Greenup.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Never skip school for smash. Seriously hahaha! You need school way more >_>. But yeah, I think/hope i am going. Overswarm won't forget me/say i'm not important if i go to more of his circuit events :@.

Top Bottom