• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #3 OC#5:: OUGA Rangers Zeo (Athens, Ohio)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Does he know how to play Puerto Rico? I haven't opened it to read the rules yet. XD

lou4222

Smash Lord
Bad news........ Unfortunately one of Nope and I's good friends from high school had their father pass away this morning. The funeral is Saturday morning and we both are obviously going to be going to it. I was looking forward to coming, but sometimes some things are much bigger than smash. Have fun everyone and we will see you all in Springfield the following weekend.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Good stuff, all... I'll take all PT dittos, especially MMs!

I also need a teammate for dubs...again... If I don't come up with a definitive teammate, I'm gonna pass on doubles again... :/
If someone didn't ask you to be partners already, can we team? :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Bad news........ Unfortunately one of Nope and I's good friends from high school had their father pass away this morning. The funeral is Saturday morning and we both are obviously going to be going to it. I was looking forward to coming, but sometimes some things are much bigger than smash. Have fun everyone and we will see you all in Springfield the following weekend.
:(

10 :('s

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
>__< Aweh, shucks! Sorries about your friend, guys. Stay well!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss, Lou... :(

Joey, what characters do you play?
Olimar, Peach, and Jigglypuff mainly, but talk to me at the venue if there is a certain character you want me to play (if you want to team with me that is.)

Nope

Smash Lord
what Lou said sadly...Fonz will also be at the funeral with us, Capem starts his new job Saturday (well at least his first day on his own). I will be trying to make it for singles but no promises. I'm really sad because I love OUGA tourneys!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Hey it's no problem. I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope to see you guys soon.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
what Lou said sadly...Fonz will also be at the funeral with us, Capem starts his new job Saturday (well at least his first day on his own). I will be trying to make it for singles but no promises. I'm really sad because I love OUGA tourneys!
Send my regards (even though they won't know who I am, lolz).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I slid off the road this morning, slightly damaging the underside of my vehicle.

I'm still coming.

**** yeah.

All hail the captain
He died for our moves
Praise be to Yes

Suyon

Smash Lord
It appears I'm not going anymore since the rides were decided by lottery. Well...NEOH is number 1 in disorganization.
So no point getting the olympics tv up or w/e.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I used a random number generator to figure out who from NEOH was going in my car... The "winners" were Mowse, Links, Blue Rogue, and Jiffy... Unless something changes, we will be the only car from NEOH... :/

Going to bed now... :dizzy:

Suyon

Smash Lord
This made me realize something...no more Ness in low tiers and Ike can be used in low tiers now.
I knew Blue would have gone 100%

Kel

Smash Master
I used a random number generator to figure out who from NEOH was going in my car... The "winners" were Mowse, Links, Blue Rogue, and Jiffy... Unless something changes, we will be the only car from NEOH... :/

Going to bed now... :dizzy:
=(

ten lain

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Technically not, Jiffy, but this may make you feel better:

However, Ness & Bowser were originally voted as Upper Low, but rather than another tier both were bumped into E. Hence, one could consider both Ness and Bowser acceptable characters in Low Tier tournaments.
Also, Suyon is taking Mowse's place in my car... It's going to be him, Links, Blue Rogue, Jiffy, and me...

King~

Smash Champion
so i with the above i wont be at this

hope all goes well for you keister, if i get a ride to nopes ill see everyone their. if not april/may probly

Silhouette

Smash Lord
^^^I'll be doing something similar to Sole, getting a nap in, two tests today and didn't sleep last night.

If anyone wants some more backup with help getting here, PM me for my number.

Top Bottom