• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E:: OUGA Rangers Zeo RESULTS Athens, Ohio)

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, its Storm...I'm indecisive about my smash name so I've changed it to Rikku lol.

But anyways, just wanted to say thanks for putting on an AWESOME show this weekend, I had a blast!! This was my first tournament and I definitely wanna keep going to more, after some practice of course! OUGA- you guys did great, I'm so proud of you all! And to all you non OUGA peeps, I hope to see you all again real soon!
Chao,
Rikku :)

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
1: Overswarm ($168)-GGs on first, we didnt play though
2: BlueRouge ($77)- 2nd place aint bad, doubles were fun
3: Kel ($50)- didnt play
4: Hilt ($28)- Always fun hanging out, Fma discussion on the ride home was too good
5: POPS ($14)- always fun losing in front of a bunch of people to a good player, especially when it isnt an MK
5: T-800($14)- SO YOU DECIDED TO DESTROY ME IN 3s THEN PUT SUB IN SIL :mad:
7: Suyon- again fun losing to non MKs on live stream
7: Wakka- always fun hanging out and talking with you
9: Cr4sh- Thanks for the ride, you dont know how much i appreciate it
9: Smash64 - Nice talking with you, we didnt play
9: Argent-didnt play
9: Sai- Good **** in TvC this weekend
13: Framerate- Living with Framerate Tuesdays at 9pm/ 8pm central Only on ABC!
13: King- didnt play
13: Sil- fun matces, i need more ROB experience
13: Jokey- didnt play
17: Tactical- Quit changing the effing controls on 3s
17: Smile-didnt play
17: FailProofFrank- didnt play
17: Today- 3rd seed Day good stuff, Never let tac play SM64 Ds with us ever
17: Sole- didnt play
17: LoZ- You bad
17: Dr. X- didnt play
17: Hunky- My Gordos were in full effect during our matches, they failed me every other set
25: Nova- I have a feeling i wont beat you with Dsmash next time
25: SoulPech- didnt play
25: Jiffy- didnt play
25: Sugartastic-didnt play
25: Fatty- Good to know there is another dedede in the IN/KY scene keep it up
25: McFly- Those matches between you and composer were great, ours weren't too shabby either
25: TheKiest- Probably the best tourney i have ever been to, im just sad its your last one as TO, hope to play you in some more 3s in the future
25: Virt- didnt play
(Pools cut-off)
33: Composer- Raging demon is gay and you are gay
34: Snorlax -didnt play
34: Juu -didnt play
34: DrJ- Nado more against d3
34: Wood-didnt play
34: Kregs- didnt play
34: Auspher -didnt play
34: ; ) - Fun doubles matches
34: Storm- didnt play

D

Deleted member

Hey you guys, it's Auspher(The Wolf player)!

This was my second Smash tournament ever, and I had a lot of fun even though I didn't do so great. It was still pretty amazing to play against such skilled players(OverSwarm, I swear that match I played against you when you were Metaknight was over in 30 seconds. It was close with Fox, though!). Also, It was great trading Pokemon with you Nova! I hope that Zapdos and Charmander do you good! Thanks for the POKERUS and Feebas!

But yeah, now that I've finally joined this site, I feel like I've improved with Wolf already, constantly learning more about him and new ways to use his moves. Thanks for the advice, Kel! I will try playing over Wi-Fi and see if that helps me get better. The next Tournament I go to, I WILL do better!

See you all next tournament!

-Auspher

P.S.: "I will be the one to take you down!"

MityMouse

Smash Rookie
This was a fantastic tournament! So many games being played in one day. I love it! I'm only sad because the first tournament where I get out of pools, I have to leave for a trombone concert :(. But other than that, no complaints.

Kiester - I will always love you and everything you do. Now it's time for you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride and let the rest of us pick up where you left off. You will not be disappoint.

McFly - I want to thank you for your constant push for playing games that aren't Brawl. 3rd Strike was probably the best thing that you could have brought into the lives of us at OUGA and as a side game for this tourney. Also, I will do anything for you as long as it means you will play in a Brawl tournament. It makes me happy to see you compete.

Jokey - Doubles was the most fun I have ever had in a tournament. It was nice to finally meet you. Ganon for God Tier!

T-800 - One of these days I will beat you! That is my goal and I will do whatever it takes to do so.

Framerate - So what did you say a while ago about going back to playing Kirby? Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep it up! I know you will break top 10 in a tourney soon enough.

Today - Really close match in pools. I just have to hardest time playing against Olimar (especially with Toon Link). Your Game and Watch isn't to shabby either. I hope to see you again at other tournaments.

Hilt - I learned a lot from our match in pools: 1) don't take you to Japes and 2) I MUST LEARN HOW TO PLAY AGAINST OLIMAR!

Smash64 - I still don't believe that you have never played TvC...dirty liar. JK. You are too good at it.

Cr4sh - It was fun playing friendlies with you and Framerate. I had a blast.

To everyone else - I'm still kind of new to the competitive smash scene and would like to meet more of you at tournaments to come.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
1: Overswarm ($168) - Give me that fox any day.

2: BlueRouge ($77) - We need to get more matches sometime.

3: Kel ($50) - MK...

4: Hilt ($28) - Good MMs, we'll have to get more matches next time.

5: POPS ($14) - Good s*** reppin that falcon.

5: T-800($14) - Gratz on making it this far, you've gotten good.

7: Suyon - Glad to see you around the scene more

7: Wakka - That was, and always will be, falco.

9: Cr4sh - lol didn't even play you, lets MM next time.

9: Smash64 - Your mom is top tier in bed.

9: Argent - First time I've died like that, hope we can get more legit matches next time.

9: Sai - Gotta handle those high pressure situations, you got me thinking a bit more, thanks.

13: Framerate - That aint melee. So I still don't understand how you do so well with puff.

13: King - Didn't play you at all, maybe next time.

13: Sil - lol MK...

13: Jokey - Dittos are just silly. You should post around the ROB boards more, stay in the scene.

17: Tactical - Lets get more matches next time.

17: Today - Nice seeing you again.

17: Sole - HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR! HURR!

17: LoZ - Don't give up so much in bracket, you gotta push as hard as you can for the win.

17: Dr. X - GGs son, Brawls a stupid game.

17: Hunky - Man-cheese..

25: Nova - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptz7W5EUoOM

25: McFly - That aint pipes.

25: TheKiest - Best TO ever, thanks for everything, including helping me learn Tio. You've OUGA is in good hands, and I couldn't wish for a better legend to follow.

25: Virt - Great job with the hacks, you made the Falcon Doubles perfect in so many ways.

33: Composer - Death pools FTW, sry but McFly is pro on pipes.

34: Juu - You've been watchin way too many East Coast cabbage roll vids.

34: Kregs - <How did this happen?

34: Auspher & Storm: Keep trying guys, you'll get there.

Oh: and to the new KY crew, glad you guys could make it hope you enjoyed the tourney. Looking forward to seeing you guys around the MW more.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
1: Overswarm ($168) :metaknight:
Congratulations! It looks like you reopened a lot of eyes with your domination of your opponents in this tournament, further demonstrating the skill that we all know you to have. I've seen people beat BR, but man... until that day I hadn't seen someone beat BR like that before. Good thing you VILLAINS were defeated in the Falcon Doubles, but you still did ridiculously well. Remember, though. We're 1-1 in SF3. Need to go to game three. Hope you had fun!
2: BlueRouge ($77) :wario:
Good stuff BR. It was awesome hanging around with you this weekend (after Nope's where I had to play you in Pools). You'll adjust to those matchups you're struggling in, you're a **** good player. That Wario is waaaaaaaay too legit. (Man I've said that alot.)
3: Kel ($50) :metaknight:
That Meta Knight match was... just ouch. It's scary how good you are. Unfortunately for me, I just can't leave Mario alone. Hopefully I'll be a better match for you in the future.
4: Hilt ($28) :olimar:
That Olimar. Really, really, really scary. Still, you might have persuaded me to give a good hard look at using Olimar as another one of my many characters that I use. We'll definitely have to play in the future, like you said. Keep reppin him hard!
5: POPS ($14) :wario: / :falcon:
VILLAN. Also, your Falcon > 64's Ness was soooo sexy (No homo). Especially on arguably Ed's favorite stage. I'm extremely disappointed that I missed that set. Please tell me that it was saved somewhere. I'll also beat you in SF3. :<
5: T-800($14) :metaknight:
Wow, T-800. Just like Smash64, you just did so well in every tournament this weekend finishing at #5 in the hometown tournament. Good stuff. Impressive wins where you got them. I was able to see the epic set you had against Day.
7: Suyon :pit:
Suyon, man. What the hell happened? December delta ragequit and then you just blew up almost overnight. Very, very good player. Keep it up. (Kind of cool to see Touhou***s around.)
7: Wakka :falco: / :diddy:
That is Falco. Thanks for the help I got in some of the matchups I was practicing. I didn't end up seeing another Falco/Diddy/Tink, but you've helped me out and allowed me to sharpen my skills a little further. I promise I'll get out of pools eventually. Lol.
9: Cr4sh :luigi2:
SHORYUKEN. Fun Mario Bros friendlies we had Friday night/Sat morning. Unfortunately I didn't get to play you after that, but you're always fun to be around. Keep reppin that Luigi. Too legit.
9: Smash64 :ness2:
Jiffyboob for best Ness in the state. But nah, you're a cool dude Ed. Somehow, you managed high placing in every tournament we had this weekend. Your Ness is way too legit and I don't care what you say, that was NOT your first time playing TvC like that. Love that you just decided to claim my laptop the whole weekend. I'll have to play you in the future.
9: Argent :lucario:
You and your retro games, Argent. :< But seriously, it was awesome to have you guys around last weekend. Sucks that you were on the opposing end of the COMEBACK KING. Hope you had fun and I have to play your Lucario soon. Watching videos of it doesn't seem to give it justice.
9: Sai :diddy:
I gotta play your Diddy in the future. Also, I'll give you your TvC rematch next time I see you. I'm really hoping that you end up playing T-800 in it. Both of you are really good. Grats on the placing.
13: Framerate :jigglypuff:
Living with Framerate will return after this commercial break. Also, for all the anger you seem to hold towards your main, your Jiggs never fails to impress. Best Jiggs in the Midwest? I think so. EPIC, EPIC SF3 match with that parry finish. I think we got you and Sil hooked on it.
13: King :pikachu2:
Didn't get to play you this time, did I? Sucks, but I hope you had fun.
13: Sil :rob:
Meta Knight is your bane, huh. Still, you're gonna get over that slump. You're more than smart enough and always pull off some sick stuff.
13: Jokey :rob:
Congrats and don't sweat it. I should have had you in those sets anyway. You're definitely a smart player and I wasn't up to par when we played. Impressive that you still placed so high without playing competitively in a while.
17: Tactical :lucario:
Sucks that my first Lucario experience had to be you. Also, I didn't know you messed with Luigi. My Sheik still almost had it, though.
17: Smile :diddy:
Hope you had fun! See you around~
17: FailProofFrank :pit: / :samus2:
I don't believe I was able to meet you, but I hope you had a lot of fun!
17: Today :olimar: / :gw:
I saw you pushing T-800 really hard in pools, I'm so impressed! Like Nova, you're just getting better in an astronomical pace. I'm afraid to meet you in pools, lol.
17: Sole :zerosuitsamus:
For as much as I remember talking to you, I don't ever remember watching you play outside of Friday. Did you disappear or something? Also, are you in a slump? I swear your ZS is legit. What's going on?
17: LoZ :dedede:
I don't remember seeing too much of you outside of SF3, hope you enjoyed yourself.
17: Dr. X :pit:
Your Pit is too legit. I know I've since moved on mainly to Mario... but I still play Pit. I'll be watching you and Suyon for inspiration with my own Pit.
17: Hunky :kirby2:
Hunky's kirby is too legit. Who did you lose to, though? I should be up here with you. :( Also, we gotta develop some chemistry if we're going to team in the future. You were really carrying us during doubles, sorry man.
25: Nova :metaknight: / :lucas:
You just keep getting better and better.
25: SoulPech :random:
Sorry for the confusion when having you guys come down. I really didn't expect my phone to just crap out like that. Even so, your Jiggs did well. (You still ain't Framerate). I also think I still have your number in Brawl lately. <3
25: Jiffy :ness2:
I talked to you just a little and will have to in the future. Best ness in the state? I think so.
25: Sugartastic :gw:
Ah, Game and Watch. Quite possibly my worse matchup to date. I'll definitely have to learn it in the future. Hopefully you guys will keep coming to these tourneys in the future. Always good to strengthen the MW.
25: Fatty :dedede:
Hope you had fun~!
25: McFly :mario2:
I'm sad, you repped Mario a lot harder than I did. Even so, I was very impressed. Awesome match to get into pools, where it went to game three (five). I know you don't play competitively, like Virt but it looks like you had a lot of fun.
25: TheKiest :kirby:
Sucks that my first year here is your last hosting a tournament... but I'm glad I got to work on it with you along with the others who put in for it. Epic SF3 matches both during the event and the Sunday after. Your Ryu is way too legit. (I want to play your Kirby more in the future, too.) When I go back to Columbus for break(s), expect that I'm going to be involved with the scene there.
25: Virt :olimar:
Your Olimar is cool and if you ever want to play competitively, I think you'll have some success. Otherwise, just keep having fun. Also, you're the comeback king. Your Falcon in that doubles match was way too legit.

(Pools cut-off)
33: Composer :samus2: / :akuma:
Going to game three! Also, I like your Samus. It's pretty cool. We'll have to play more matches in the future. (Same in SF3)
34: Snorlax
Hopefully my friendlies with you helped you out. Your Pit's coming along pretty well, stalk around the Pit boards for help. You also have a few good Pit mains in this region. Don't be afraid to talk to them.
34: Juu :mario2: / :toonlink:
You really need to step it up, bro. Stop getting nervous before sets and just play your game. There's a time for watching and playing cautious and there's a time to start your own offense. You're 8-24 (2-12 in sets) through three tournaments while playing with Mario. Step it up if you want to make Best (only) Mario main in Ohio actually mean something. (Also, experiment more with Sheik and Pit) You know what you need to work on, so get it down pat.
34: DrJ :metaknight:
Hope you had fun!
34: Wood
Hope to see more of yah! - To quote 'Day.
34: Kregs :toonlink:
You made it out of pools and then had to leave, bawwww. But good ****, Kreggins.
34: Auspher :wolf:
Hope to see you show up at more tournaments (and more OUGA) stuff in the future. Rep that C-tier.
34: ;)
Dunno who you used or even playing you, but I hope you enjoyed our tournament.
34: Storm :yoshi2:
You guys came a little later, but I hope you enjoyed your first tournament experience. Definitely hit up the Yoshi boards, I love to see people play with low-tiers.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright, uploading videos now!
AiB uploaded next week... (I had some personal things come up this week)

FOR THOSE IN 3rd Strike!!!!!
Me and T-800 (who would have fought in Winner finals IF he had time.) did a best of 5 game. His Akuma vs my Ryu. He swept the first two games, then I started to turtle better and came back to the last game.
Round 3, Game 5... I barely won with this much HP:
|||||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very close game.

ULTIMATE FALCON DOUBLES

1: Mexican Themed Afghan (Kel + Smash64) (
) :falcon: + :falcon: - Grats on winning!

2: Big Blue Backstabbers (POPS + OS) (
) :falcon: + :falcon: - Dual Villains, means Dual Trouble! COME BACK TO US POPS!!!!

3: Douglas Jay and the Falcons (Framerate + Jokey) (
) :falcon: + :falcon: - Good work you two!

4: Bust out the knee and 3-stock the broad (Sil + Wakka) :falcon: + :falcon: - You got us... but next time I'll ACTUALLY PLAY FALCON BEFOREHAND

5: Port Town Aero Pipes Pipes (TheKiest + Virt) :falcon: + :falcon: - Virt... you carried us above and beyond! I won't let you down next time...

5: CANTON PUNCH! (BlueRogue + Jiffy) :falcon: + :falcon: - I didn't play you guys... but what did you think of this side event?

7: The Abortionists (Hunky + Juu) :falcon: + :falcon: - Awesome team name for an awesome team!

7: Doctor and Mister Falcon (Dr X + Mr J) :falcon: + :falcon: - Glad you could make it Mr. J! (You too I suppose Dr. X...)

9: Falcon Something... (Argent + Snorlax) :falcon: + :falcon: - Virt's too good... don't feel too bad!

9: Founding Falcons (T800 + McFly) :falcon: + :falcon: - Glad you two teamed up!

9: Team F (Fatty + ; ) ) :falcon: + :falcon: - Thanks for coming in time for this!

9: Hyrule Tier (Suyon + Sole) :falcon: + :falcon: - Didn't play, hope you liked it!
13: Los Falcons Fuertes (Kregs + Deputy) :falcon: + :falcon: - Liked the masks!
13: Falcon Force! (Auspher + Storm) :falcon: + :falcon:
13: Rice Brothers (Smile + DRJ) :falcon: + :falcon: - Didn't play...

SECRET GAME [Tatsunoko v Capcom]

(Prizes were selected by players, 1st place had first pick, 2nd place had second... etc)
(I don't recall most of the characters... since I don't own the game.)
1: T-800 (
) - Grats on winning! I never played you in this... maybe next time!

2: Smash64 (could not find the image for this.... but it was a power rangers dino thunder dvd) - Way to pick this game up! Rematch at Nope's!

3: Pops (
) - I didn't get to play you either... was this your first day of playing this?

4: Sai - I need to learn that Ryu Combo! PM it to me!

To everyone else - What did you think about the Secret game tournament? I hope to see more events like this in the future!

Doubles

12 Teams
1: Competitive Farmers (Overswarm + Kel) ($102) :metaknight: + :metaknight: - Grats on First!

2: Extreme Men Beginnings (T-800 + POPS) ($56) :metaknight: + :wario:/:metaknight: - You two have really stepped it up here...

3: NEOH Toothpicks (Jiffy + Argent) ($28) :ness2: + :lucario: - "Shoot and we were so close to Venom too..." That Swallowcide I had against you was clutch! (For thsoe who didn't realize it... Lucario at %70 and 2 stocks is much more dangerous than Lucario at 0% with one stock)

4: 64 Smash Kings (Smash64 + King) :ness2: + ? - So close to third....
5: Mr. E Sucks (Hilt + Cr4sh) :olimar: + :luigi2: - Man, I bet I'll somehow have to fight you guys in doubles next week too... even if we aren't in the same state!

5: Alice + Reimu Revenge Box (BlueRogue + Suyon) :wario: + :pit: - Liked the name plus the plushes!

7: Fluffy Puff Marshmallows (TheKiest + Framerate) :kirby2: + :jigglypuff: - Frame we can do this! Come up to a Delta/WaB so we can practice on Friday night!

7: Party in the City where the heat is on. (Composer + LoZ) :samus2: + :dedede: - What a team name... heh.

9: Glass Bottom Boat Ride (Sugartastic + FailproofFrank) :gw: + :pit: - Didn't play...

9: Manly Men with Burly Beards (Jokey + Kregs) :ganondorf: + :ganondorf: - Manliness team

9: The Militian Trinity (Fatty + ; ) ) ? - GGs.

Singles
41 Entrants
1: Overswarm ($168) :metaknight: - Grats on First! Good work figuring out that BR fight!

2: BlueRouge ($77) :wario: - You really don't want that Shake... Maybe Argent should buy it ahead of time... then place it on the TV so that you have better motivation! Hope you enjoyed yourself this weekend!

3: Kel ($50) :metaknight: - I could have sworn I put 2 20s and 2 5s there.. Did you include the 10 I took out for your singles entry? If not I can get you back next time. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

4: Hilt ($28) :olimar: - Grats on 4th! I really don't know Kirby Vs Olimar... Someday...

5: POPS ($14) :wario: / :metaknight: / :falcon: - Villain... though I was wondering why you didn't go Wario against Kel...

5: T-800($14) :metaknight: - Grats on 5th! Sorry you had to fight Hilt so many times... we didn't catch it until it was too late...

7: Suyon :pit: - I'll get you next time!

7: Wakka :falco: / :diddy: - I didn't get to see your Falco much... but I'm glad it wasn't MK :p

9: Cr4sh :luigi2: - SHORYUKEN!!! Why didn't the two screaming SHORYUKEN people play in SF3!?!?!?!?!!!! Thanks for the bread too!

9: Smash64 :ness2: / :falcon: - I can't believe you let POPS do a dual Falcon match... jeebus.

9: Argent :lucario:
9: Sai :diddy:
13: Framerate :jigglypuff:
13: King :pikachu:
13: Sil :rob:
13: Jokey :rob:
17: Tactical :lucario:
17: Smile :diddy: - Didn't get to play... but wish I did!

17: FailProofFrank :pit: / :wolf: - Best name ever.

17: Today :gw: / :olimar: - Sorry about the seeding. As it was there was 7 1st seeds, 2nd, 3rd and 4th seeds with 4 5th seeds. Meaning some 2nd seeds would have to play some 3rd seeds.

17: Sole :zss: - Keep on repping that ZSS!

17: LoZ :dedede: - Good fight! I need to learn Kirby Vs D3 better though.

17: Dr. X :pit: - Your pit is signicantly different than Suyons.... glad you made it!

17: Hunky :kirby2: - I need to play you again!

25: Nova :metaknight: / :olimar: - Good fight, though MK is the power of the dark side... Need to chase me more when Kirby is in the air.

25: SoulPech :random: / :jigglypuff:
25: Jiffy :ness2:
25: Sugartastic :gw:
25: Fatty :dedede: - Didn't get to play!

25: McFly :mario: - Epic EPIC sudden Death Fight! I hope this tourne has changed your mind about tournes!

25: TheKiest :kirby2: - Time to train with C-bus!

25: Virt :olimar: - Good stuff Virt! Try to get some pointers from Hilt next time!

(Pools cut-off)
33: Composer :samus2: - Going to game 3... again!

34: Snorlax ? - Didn't play...

34: Juu :mario: / :toonlink: - We'll get our chance to play!

34: DrJ :metaknight: - Good fights! Though you need to change your "returning to stage" approaches. I was waiting for the tornado WAY too many times! Drill Rush to the ledge is good too!

34: Wood :ike: - Didn't get to play.

34: Kregs :toonlink: - Sorry you couldn't stay for all of it... next time perhaps!

34: Auspher ? - Glad you made it in time, I was literally about to call the matches!

34: ; ) ? - Didn't get to play...

34: Storm :yoshi2: - Glad you made it to your first OUGA tournament! Hope you enjoyed it!

3rd Strike:

19 Entrants
(Entrants with two players names means... original/replaced in that order.)

1: TheKiest ($11) -
- HA SHIN SHORYUKEN!

2: Overswarm ($6) -
/
/
- You learned not to get hit by wake ups against Tactical... I was really hoping you'd fall for it. We should play again at Arcade Legends!

3: T-800 ($2) -
/ Sil (from Winners Finals on) -
- Excellent match T-800 afterwards!, Sil - Glad you like thsi game enough to play it! I'll have it with me at Nope's.

4: Composer ($1) -
/
- I don't think I played your Necro... we'll rematch at Arcade Legends.

5: Tactical -
- Hugo eh... I'll have to try that fight next time. (Why not Alex though?)

5: LoZ -
/
- I didn't get to play you... maybe next time!

7: Smash64 -
/
- I really wanted to play you in this too... oh wells.

7: Van -
- GGs hope you enjoyed this!

9: Hunky -

9: Juu -
/

9: Framerate -

9: POPS -
/

13: Virt -

13: Kreggins -
- I can't wait to see you OUGAers get better at this sucker! Till next time!

13: Cr4sh -
- Again... why didn't we play!??!!!!

13: McFly -
/
- I told you people learn fighters quickly! Get that Ken up!

17: King - Didn't play.

17: Deputy -
/
- I need to play against you again! Till next time Black Knight!

19: BlueRogue - Forfeit - Hopefully next time... we won't have them pesky finals in your way, lolz.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS!!!!:
Jiffy: Thanks for moving that couch up there. It was actually in a much better spot than before. Good SC2 games too. Glad you liked this tourne.

NEOH: Thanks for coming down to this despite the weather. I will make it to a TYM during the summer when I'm actually up there (I'm in Sandusky on Weekends from May to September)

Greenup Crew: Thanks for making it out to your first OUGA tourne. I hope you enjoyed yourselves!

Louisville Crew: You guys are awesome, thanks for coming and bringing IN with you!

OUGA: I have faith in all of you to surpass me in the next tournament (both as a TO and a smash player) Keep it up!

OS: Thanks for coming and we still didn't do DKC.... oh wells.

Thanks again for making my last TO hosted tourne a great one to end on. Please PLEASE leave any suggestions so that I and the rest of OUGA can learn to make better events.

Feedback on the casual events (UFD, Secret Game, and SF3 tourne) is very much appreciated.

As for pools, I know some people were made about seeding. But I decided to have more matches for the newer groups this time. We could have done 8 pools of 4 or 5 with 1 person from each getting dropped (aka 4 would go on!). That would have meant a much easier bracket to seed and probably a more accurate one. If we had more people, I would have done it this way.
Instead I went with more games for the people who wouldn't do as well in brackets or wouldn't make it out of pools. This is why there were 6 pools of 6 or 5 so that people would have that extra 1-2 games to play. I would NOT recommend this if your venue has limited time/setups.

Even though we had Hilt, OS, Me, and Cr4sh look at the bracket, we didn't catch the major problems until AFTER the matches were called. Sorry again for the problems.

I will still be going to tournaments (including future OUGA events) and helping behind the scenes, but it's time to pass the torch to the Next Generation of OUGA.

Thanks again, and see you at Nope's/AL!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
@Keist: The Falcon doubles was awesome. I loved doing that. Its really the first time Blue and I have ever teamed semi-seriously. We're always just playing around. (We did a bit here too)

Next side tourney should be like Soul Calibur 1 or 2. >.>

SoulPech

Smash Master
Been busy with work and such.. lil' late, but I'll give shoutouts:

1: Overswarm ($168) - Congratz on getting first

2: BlueRouge ($77) - I enjoyed playing against ya. I cannot grasp Wario fights since everyone I play is completely...difficult to read. Sorry about Norfair...that's the only way I could get a round off you =P

3: Kel ($50) - I believe I didn't play you here, but I did play with you at OHAYOcon and Sugoicon (I think?).

4: Hilt ($28) - I had some nice matches with you and Today..really enjoyed it.

5: POPS ($14) / / - I only know you as "the guy who can use anyone and still own the brackets" :p

5: T-800($14) - I just know you're POPS' partner =/

7: Suyon - I wanted to play against your Pit badly, but we didn't meet. Nice TvC matches, though I forgot to shake your hand afterwards for sportsmanship :(

7: Wakka / - Glad you made and it and thank you for the compliment

9: Cr4sh - You inspired me to play with Luigi..now I can chalk up Luigi as some of the people I play around with :p

9: Smash64 / - I enjoy playing against Hot Topic Ness. Also, I still remember your compliment from the tournament.

9: Argent - Nice friendly Doubles. wish Grim and I would win with a DK and Ike combo :p

9: Sai - Didn't get to play, but I did watch, as well as TvC. Frank West is beast

13: Framerate - Don't touch that dial, Living with Framerate is back! We Puff players gotta stick together and we completely forgot to play Puff dittos :( . Dair + Rest FTW

13: King- I saw you at DU and WaB, but never played against you. Maybe later in the future we will meet up

13: Sil - Pipes Pipes on Pipes. GOD PIPES!

13: Jokey - Enjoyed friendly doubles

17: Tactical - don't know sorry

17: Smile - Weird Diddy player. I couldn't too much against ya.

17: FailProofFrank / - don't know sorry

17: Today / - you are the nicest person I've ever met and I enjoyed playing against ya.

17: Sole :zss: - I didn't play against you this time, but maybe in the future we can.

17: LoZ - don't know sorry

17: Dr. X -don't know sorry

17: Hunky - heard, but I can't match faces up sorry

25: Nova- I enjoyed playing friendlies with ya. Maybe I'll see ya @ SugoiCon this year

25: SoulPech - Just for everyone to clarify, I used 3 chars in the tourney: Jiggs, GW, Luigi (courtesy of Crash). I main Jiggs and second GW. Slight confusion, though I don't think people care, but I wanted to clarify anyway :p

25: Jiffy- Don't know sorry

25: Sugartastic- Don't know sorry

25: Fatty - Didn't get to play!

25: McFly - WE'RE GOING TO GAME 3!

25: TheKiest - Thank you for the awesome tourney...though I fail at Pool tallying X_X

25: Virt - don't know sorry

(Pools cut-off)
33: Composer - Epic display of battle skills against McFly

34: Snorlax - Who do you main? Enjoyed playing against you in friendlies

34: Juu / - Everything is good. You changed your style of play tiny bit...though I did fail when I killed myself twice against you with GW =/

34: DrJ - didn't play sorry
34: Wood - I'm suprised you didn't make it out. did you beat McFly or did you leave early due to weather? Great matches btw.

34: Kregs - I saw your Old manadorf team. Enjoyed it much so

34: Auspher -don't know sorry

34: ; ) - don't know sorry
34: Storm - You're a great person to play with and we owned as a team in friendles :p

Top Bottom