• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 1st and New Fox Combo Video

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Not bad, quality was a little...well, bad. Can't even read the green bubbley text. :D Too lazy to actually comment on your PLAYING.

Ace76

Smash Cadet
I guess its pretty good, but those opponents were terrible. The wario, link, and bowser tried attacking you constantly they never spotdodged and rarley blocked. The bowser was using dair at stupid times as well. If I didn't pay attention to your opponents this would look great.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I guess its pretty good, but those opponents were terrible. The wario, link, and bowser tried attacking you constantly they never spotdodged and rarley blocked. The bowser was using dair at stupid times as well. If I didn't pay attention to your opponents this would look great.
QFT. I stopped taking it seriously when i saw you uair your opponent twice. That would never happen against a good opponent as well as those drill combos. The drill isn't as reliable as I used to think. My friend's Diddy can perfect shield my drill and punished me all the time.

Needs more Jab Grabs.

Very entertaining nonetheless!=D I was very pleased to see a Fox video =D Keep up the good work!

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hmm, not bad, I found the special effects made it pretty entertaining. The combo vid was fun to watch, so you suceeded in that aspect. As for your play style, seeing as its a combo vid, and only shows you hard core boning your opponent, I can't say much, but I will say you have some exceptional BAir aim, but your also too DAir dependent. Most of the time, DAir chains like that usually result in a grab, or D smash punishes from higher skilled players.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
TOO ALL:

Your opinions are what they are but just remember this, I don't give a f?ck about them because all people like ya'll do is talk about WHAT YOU WOULD DO OR WHAT YOU CAN DO, BUT THE FUNNY SH?T IS MAJORITY OF YA'LL WHO RUN YOUR DON'T EVEN BACKUP WHAT THEY SAY THEY'LL DO IN WHATEVER SITUATION.

YOU THINK UP-AIRing SOMEONE 3 TIMES WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU, OK IF YOU SAY SO

YOU THINK YOU WON'T BE DRILL COMBO'D, OK IF YOU SAY SO.

Like I said criticizing others ain't nothing but BS, because the truth of the matter is most people can't backup the nonsense they speak. So say what you want...MY VID IS TOO LEGIT

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Rookie, stop talking. Your vid is legit, but it's not legitimately special in anyway...

MY combo video on the other hand will feature 90%+ combinations.

soul ark

Smash Ace
hey i didn't mean any offense and im sure your crew isn't bad they're just highlights of the matches.

after the community just got back to liking you it would be very good if you lash out at them after all it's critique you play style looks a bit funky though good but funky.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Rookie, stop talking. Your vid is legit, but it's not legitimately special in anyway...

MY combo video on the other hand will feature 90%+ combinations.

Oh god here we go again...you know I really am done here...I just won't bother disputing with ya'll because it goes no where. I know what the truth is and I don't give a f?ck what ya'll got to say, this community is like anti-R00kie...and it's f?cking halarious. Too bad nobody here has a popular Fox because if there was one, I would have heard about him/her already... Besides arguing over the internet is too ***** for a ****** like me so i'll make things easy and leave this herb *** community.

Sr. Juego y Reloj

Smash Apprentice
Nice video, I really enjoyed it! As for the quality, I don't know what people are talking about. That was really good quality compared to the many friendlies I've sen on youtube. O.o

Scary Fox btw. o.o"

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Dude, yknow what. We aren't anti-rookie, it's just a headache to have somebody with a mediocre Fox say they're all that, too legit, and post a combo video bragging about themslves when in reality, it's not that great. Even more of a headache is telling the guy they're nothing special and having them throw a hissy fit, avoid censors like a 13 year old, and then storm off and quit.

EDIT: Are those infinite shines even jump-cancelled? They look incredibly slow, but that could just be the video. If they're not, then it's not even an infinite. Your opponents just suck.

I'd like to see some full matches against decent people.

EDIT EDIT: Watching some of your crew matches...Your Fox is mediocre in games, too.

Ace76

Smash Cadet
Rookie add me online and I garuntee i'll beat you in mirrors. Just tell me when your ready.

Ace76

Smash Cadet
He said that everyone critizing him probably sucks and can't back it up. So im going to show him I can back it up.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
rookie don't post a video of yourself then when people criticize get all angry lol

as of now you're name suits you well.

the video was ok

_X_

Smash Lord
rookie don't post a video of yourself then when people criticize get all angry lol

as of now you're name suits you well.

the video was ok
EPIC GIMPYFISH GRAMMAR FAIL.

Anyway, he's kind of right.

You've gotta take the good with the bad and build on it.

I, for one, though it was pretty cool. Although, a lot of things you did were allowed due to the fact your opponent (and I know it has been mentioned before) made no, or poor, effort to stop you.

Anyway, these criticism just gives you a chance to prove them wrong with your next video. Don't take it personally, what the **** would the point of that be?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Anyway, he's kind of right.

You've gotta take the good with the bad and build on it.

I, for one, though it was pretty cool. Although, a lot of things you did were allowed due to the fact your opponent (and I know it has been mentioned before) made no, or poor, effort to stop you.

Anyway, these criticism just gives you a chance to prove them wrong with your next video. Don't take it personally, what the **** would the point of that be?
This basically sums up my feelings.

Sorry that you took my criticism so hard. I was just going on personal experience with the people I play.

I still enjoyed the video =D.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo dude, can i get a link to that song, with Em and Jay

the whole thing was dope by me, it was just a lil choppy on my screen

C.O.C.K

Smash Cadet
Very nice. M killed J on that song too. If you listen to the lyrics in either by Nas thats the song he is talking about. But very nice vid. more inspiration to use Fox

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
what song? u guys talking about renegade? thats a jay-z song featuring em. haha too bad em destroys jay-z on his own track.

=ArtH=

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: Are those infinite shines even jump-cancelled?
I don't think they are lol.

About the vid, you had a bunch of clips that shouldn't have been in there. Like the one where you would have SD'd if the dumb Bowser didn't UpB, or the other where the Marth got greedy(and stupid) and allowed you to Shine Spike him.

Top Bottom