• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 5000th Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ahh, so I’ve been here for almost two years now spammed, trolled and posted my way to 5000 posts. Didn’t take long, I’ve always got something to joke about, someone to flame, somebody deserving a <3, or a thread to bump from the year 2002. I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to meet a majority of people on this board that play even somewhat competitively and I can say I have loved almost everyone I’ve met. To the people I haven’t, I just wanted to say... Man y’all ****ed up and you’re lucky my business hand is tired else you’d meet the back end of it, these hoes be getting wrecked. FBGM Blade Breaker FO LIFE.

Seriously though I think to myself often how have I spammed this much and then I remember the fact that I bump threads from times like back when Th0rn played Yoshi and it all makes sense. I think I’ve bumped more threads then people have made posts on SWF. Oh and I also flame anyone and everyone and talk **** that I can or can’t back up mainly because it’s the cool thing to do.

I make more posts then Spyfe comes in last in tournaments… But he’s still one of my favorite people ever ^_^ and he’s more then welcome to come gimp my falco with his Up-B over and over again until I say he’s gay and switch. <3 You’re getting better man.

Thinking about all the times I’ve had in smash I can’t even begin to say how much fun I’ve had, I’ve advanced 7 stock giant melee 2.0 damage ratio explosions and taken my Pichu to the top of the game. Honestly who else can say that? Noone that’s who **** y’all that say you can’t beat it

I’d give shoutouts to everyone I know but that would take way to long because I can’t be sleepin on this chedda chasin I be doin all night. So I’m just going to be spitting my feelings and maybe some of you cats will make it into this gospel. I’m spittin hotfire.

Where to begin.. I mean think about it, I was ****ing ******** I used to play Bowser.. he’s mad cute but he’s not gonna get me anywhere… But I still play him, so I guess I still am ********, he’s just to good. I’ve had more fun being ***** as Bowser then I do beating people with higher tier characters. Ok, that’s a lie I like winning to much. The tournaments I’ve been to over the past couple of years has been the most fun I’ve had in my life. From ****** Dave in padiddles on the way up, seriously Zoso get better at that **** you haven’t been on my level in two years, I’m catching up to you in smash but I could sleep and still catch more one headlighted cars then you can. GET AT ME. To going to Brookman’s house and playing all day and glitching the game by grabbing my own Nana, honestly how did that happen. I’ve had some of the greatest times in my life with the people of the smash community. You no longer are just fellow gamers but fellow friends. The conversations the memories and everything in between has been a blessing.

Conversations I’ve had with people have been amazing from the incredibly out there to the **** talk to the mundane its all been fun, some stick out in particular such as.

ZK: Yeah we’ve had a huge influx of new players and scrubs into the CT region lately, like POF and DD.
Me: And Trademark
Zoso: OMFG I was just about to say that.

Or can’t forget any conversations I’ve had with New Hampshire.

Consequently I wish me and New Hampshire could just live together.. forever, maybe Banks could join in if he wanted… he’s fun too ^_^.

I have a confession to make everyone who knows me. I haven’t even started trying yet in smash, I’m going to **** every one of you next time I see you, and if I don’t win I wasn’t ****ing trying. Get used to it, I sandbag more then Cactuar in a sandbox. And that’s ****in gospel. You all suck ****, you all can’t play smash, White people can’t rap it’s all fact. Every single one of you are lucky I keep it real, otherwise you’d be lost.

I’m the freshest smasher alive, btw, I eat sleep and breath Fresh. I sleep in my fresh, I get up in my fresh, I shower in my fresh, I act fresh in my fresh. It’s all fresh. I’m fresher then Subway.. on the commercials.. the **** in real life sucks.
Viva La Smashfest was ****, everyone there continues to grow in my heart, I don’t know how Jake managed that or if he foresaw that happening but it’s the truth, those two nights spent with everyone were the greatest ever and the tent was BEAUTIFUL from being B-aired by Darc to Tom’s drunken WHERE YOU AT *****S WHERE S YOU TENT, it was a great time, and I cherish those moments. Even if I played less smash then I spent in the pool with Pine

Pine you’re the ****ing man
Skler you’re the ****ing man.
Cactuar you’re ****ing awesome
Zoso you’re the ****ing man
Var you’re the ****ing man
Roman <3
Cort <3
PC <3
Matt.Zeb you play gay.

In conclusion you all are scrubs, I love you all, this is my 5000th post I’m probably going to keep elaborating on this thing. I love you all TWICE.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I witnessed the Nana grab.

Kevin, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather point to and say to my son, "That man is my friend."

dudutsai

Smash Lord
YESSS I MADE IT INTO THE TOP 20 POSTSSSSSS

I'm so happy

Plus I finally got to meet you a while back.... Double the happy
Look forward to seeing you again, because our dittos are incomplete! =D

KevinM.... your shirt's mindgames >>>> mine

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You don't owe me any money. Pay for school, and keep smashing with me! We have ****ing Rhode Island's Smash reputation to uphold!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wow, next time I see KevinM, he's going to force me into having anal sex with him.

I didn't think KevinM could get any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom