• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Beautiful Arena : A tourney by KirbyWizard! The Winner Is Gamingblack

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
sign me up

name:Zavon
wifi name:bow master1
fc:2535 4511 2726
main:toon link,luigi,marth
signz me up kirby

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Kirbywiz he Editted two of his three posts, he DID use the edit button Silly
Just didn't edit it all into 1 post lol. He'll learn though.

As for format well who the hell cares all the info is there lol, you have to work a bit harder and type it up yourself though
Anywho just popping in to stick up for the new guy
See you around Kirbywiz

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Kirbywiz he Editted two of his three posts, he DID use the edit button Silly
Just didn't edit it all into 1 post lol. He'll learn though.

As for format well who the hell cares all the info is there lol, you have to work a bit harder and type it up yourself though
Anywho just popping in to stick up for the new guy
See you around Kirbywiz
I just find it annoying when they dont want to follow the format, making it harder for me @_@, hear that they be laughing, dont hate the new guy. Just as long as he follows the format, and shows up for his match I will be glad.

happy I did it for him >_>, bow master1/zavon/2535 4511 2726/toon link,luigi,marth

Slasherx

Smash Ace
May the best man win and may the noobs get pwned. My new saying. xD

But in all seriousness, good luck to everyone.
Kirbywizard, may I ask that you let me play this guy in the 1st round?
I won't be rough on the kid...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol. This should be fun, Just gots myself a gnarly new camping tactic down. I pity whomever plays me first round :( they are going to hate the spam fest so much.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
sorry guys school projects have been shooting work right at me agian >_>. So these brackets will be made by afternoon tomorrow, also slasherx you request may be carried out >_>, keep talking cherry, I can pair you up against a good anti-camper.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
sorry guys school projects have been shooting work right at me agian >_>. So these brackets will be made by afternoon tomorrow, also slasherx you request may be carried out >_>, keep talking cherry, I can pair you up against a good anti-camper.
I was joking.
Oh well, I love spiking new player anyway.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sweet :) we'll have to see how good he is at anti-camping lol

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Watch out Chibi, you double posted. Cant wait for this thing to start, gonna unleash the Falcon.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I play mcmuffinman? He was the first person I ever brawled in a tourney. Gonna be fun playing him again. Oh, and good job on teh songs, man.

Top Bottom