• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My brother sold SSBM gamefile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLincoln

Smash Rookie
ok, i know that SSB its just a game but im really pissed off..................my bro has this friend who got SSMB last week and yesterday they came and COPIED the gamefile from the memory card..........i know i still have my game but this guy has ALL our effort in just seconds..........He sucks anyway (as a player and as a human being)........what do u think about this whole thing?

Aiko

Smash Champion
well if you havent got any world record times then consider yourself happy that you made some money. If your brother hasnt given you a share, demand half of it at least.

GOTM

Smash Champion
doesnt really matter. you know you created the records so its not a big deal. but yeah, if he sold it, he better give you some money

R-K

Smash Rookie
Just out of curiosity, how much did he get for it?
I copied my file for a friend although that was for his birthday...
Then his memory card corrupted a few weeks later HAHA!

offcell

Smash Apprentice
selling a save file? do you really care that hard about someone copying your file. why did Ieven care enough to reply? -1 life

Fireflare

Smash Cadet
oh i know situations like that well...once my friend was jeallous on me because i had very better records than him...i went on the WC...when i got back he copied my gamefile...i didn't saw that...unfotunally we changd our memory cards...at the next day he called me and said...i bet your record!...i went to him and saw my record...-.-"

GreenLincoln

Smash Rookie
yes i care

selling a save file? do you really care that hard about someone copying your file. why did Ieven care enough to reply? -1 life
is not just about the file...........i know he sold it because his friend spilt the beans.......i mean would not you care if someone is making money out of ur game?

Sky_Master

Smash Rookie
Well, at least you copied the information so you still have it, or else the price of the file would have increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom