• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my claus :)

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im not the best lucas but seeing as how no one else feels like commenting I will
first video
-at .29 a pk thunder would have been much better
-.32-.36 you had to expect that pk fire
- .38 good approach
- 1.03 good pk thunder
- 1.12 good nair
- 1.35 perfect up smash
- both of you had some nice pk freeze
- amazing finisher

Overall I would use less up smashes they are too situational.
Also try to use more sh fair it a very good approach in my opinion.
Also try to use your pk magnet attack it has some surprising knockback.

In the end pretty good. But remeber I'm not that good so some of my feedback is probaly null.

foxsmasher

Smash Cadet
Ah ok. Thanks for the comments. I will incorporate the psi magnet more into my game no doubt and work on not up+smashing so much.Thanks again.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
yeah up smash is a bad habit. but i tell you what. its a secret that always work! well most of the time. sometime when trying to do a up smash finisher, do a little dash dance then upsmash them for the kill.

also another good habit you should learn is at low percentage, when you down throw hold up and do a up tilt. good for racking up dmg with that little extra attack!

foxsmasher

Smash Cadet
yeah up smash is a bad habit. but i tell you what. its a secret that always work! well most of the time. sometime when trying to do a up smash finisher, do a little dash dance then upsmash them for the kill.

also another good habit you should learn is at low percentage, when you down throw hold up and do a up tilt. good for racking up dmg with that little extra attack!
yea I kinda don't do that in dittos or fast chars. But yes I do know that "secret" lol. Thanks for the advice.

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Many times you would use an attack too far away from fox or miss and you would get punished. I think you need to work on your spacing a bit.

Nice U-Smash usage, it should have gotten fox really mad.

Top Bottom