• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Combo Video!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
that was amazing. rofl @ last kill.

I saw u there at 3:54 phantomx so you mustve played

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
Sick vid. You should post it at the combo vids section as well, if you havent already, so that it get all the attention it deserves

*Rates thread a 5 simply because this vid was posted in it*

Very good. Good representation of what snake can do with everything he has besides the newbie approach to snake.

The segment of the vid at 3:34-3:38, was that your snake getting KOed or someone else?

xsephirot

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for proving what I have been saying all along. F-air is not useless and hard to use. Just need to read your opponents especially if they are expecting a bair andn you fair instead.

Nic64

Smash Lord
a brawl combo video wouldn't be a brawl combo video if it didn't have a lot of stuff that doesn't normally work and is possibly completely impractical, though <_<

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Thank you for proving what I have been saying all along. F-air is not useless and hard to use. Just need to read your opponents especially if they are expecting a bair andn you fair instead.
Read below please

a brawl combo video wouldn't be a brawl combo video if it didn't have a lot of stuff that doesn't normally work and is possibly completely impractical, though <_<
10fairstillsucks

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
fair isnt useless its just hard to pull off depending on characters, level and cercumstance and its a devastating move, it can kill very early so risk vs. reward its good to use.

some of you say it sucks and I assume your reasoning is that "its too punshiable and it wont work on good players" if thats the case then how come ally pulled it off, more than once I believe, against M2K at apex

Nic64

Smash Lord
two of those he got it in the water on delfino in a highly circumstancial situation where it couldn't be avoided. nothing is totally useless but it's definitely not a centerpiece of snake's gameplay...and certainly it's dependent on who you're facing too...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
If Ally had missed those fair (2 of which I believe he got in water) he wouldn't have killed.

It's a highly situational move, that can kill around fresh utilt %'s - with far more risk.

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
lol at everyone

fair's aight if you know how to use it.

very very good combo video by the way. scale of 10, you'd get a 12.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Probably one of the most thoroughly entertaining combo videos I've ever seen. I didn't expect it to be so much fun to watch. =D

Great stuff. Last Combo was orgasmic.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
lol at everyone

fair's aight if you know how to use it.

very very good combo video by the way. scale of 10, you'd get a 12.
No. No it's not. Anyone smart enough will avoid the first hit and punish the horrible end lag.

Fair has 1 use - spiking in water.

And even then I'd rather not go for a spike I may miss and hit them up....

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
No. No it's not. Anyone smart enough will avoid the first hit and punish the horrible end lag.

Fair has 1 use - spiking in water.

And even then I'd rather not go for a spike I may miss and hit them up....
thats why i use it off stage.

not often, maybe once per match, sometimes even less. it's good if your opponent doesn't suspect it.

hunger!

Smash Champion
only part i really enjoyed was the black guy laughing. the music completely ruined it for me. but that may be just me.

side note: andy G has the greatest sig i've ever seen

Top Bottom