• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Comeback Tourney is CANCELLED too many dropouts and nobody does matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQTV

Smash Master
then it wasn't your wii to begin with but your brothers

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Uuummm updated :D Dont forget it double elimination LP!
Oh, really? @.@
I guess i'm still in...
Just didn't want to hold up the tourney because me and J couldn't find time :x
But okie doke :bee:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Im sorry but I cant be in this tournament any longer. My wii is going off with my bro to college :(
Your opponent will get a bye, and the next person on the waiting list will take your place in the brackets.

In order to keep up with Perfect World, and my god awful school schedule I will need to drop out of this tourney. I am sorry for the inconvenience and wish my opponent Sheen good luck in the tourney.
Your opponent will get a bye, and the next person on the waiting list will take your place in the brackets (copy paste ftw)

My opponent still hasn't responded to me :p
I vmed you yesterday ;) I was hoping to do our match today.

Does this mean i get a bye??? =/
Yes

Yeah sorry. I'm available within the next 3 hours or else tomorrow. Sorry to keep you waiting Cubone.

And my pores are getting better Spazz ;)
Keep it real girlfriend!

I hope you guys can do your matches. The deadline is tomorrow guys :mad:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ok, this tourney is done then, if 5 people drop out and only 2 actually do their matches out of 16 people, theres no way we'll get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom