• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Commentary/Smash Wikipedia of the Love Thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
some of these are stupid lol.

most helpful tho, I learned the actual drink that is djs.

lets not try to rename every move in the game.

I will say, NOBODY says no di like warrior knight. just the way he says it makes it original.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Tee ay eye: All those things I've been saying them for a very long time. Even before playing smash too. Its not like the words and phrases I made up, I made them up when I started commentating lol.

I'm not gonna be making names for all the moves too. Thats just dumb.

Trahhsteezy: Its obvious that things like tight battle and PRESSHHAA are common. What makes it different is the way the words and phrases are said. Dead is another example of a word thats said differently to make it funny.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Payless shoes and washing machine are too good.

I think you've said 'vegetales' for Peach's turnips. lol
I definitely have said 'vegetales' before lol. I will add it to the list. Thanks :)

Vegetales is spanish for vegetables for the people who don't know. No I won't be adding a million words in spanish either.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tee ay eye: All those things I've been saying them for a very long time. Even before playing smash too. Its not like the words and phrases I made up, I made them up when I started commentating lol.
well, that's what i mean

i've heard people use those same words for the same SMASH meaning before you started commentating

even DBZ moment, i've heard forward use that phrase in like 08 or early 09

Mahone

Smash Champion
u got embarrassed by hbox and you clearly don't know how to fight puff....

quit life.

(did i do it right?)

Hax

Smash Champion
MAHONE GETTIN' OFF

oh and marth's usmash is definitely thousand years of pain

Kosine

Smash Cadet
i dont see how you can call marth upsmash anything but thundercats

also samus dash attack is definitely windmill of fury (at least if u do 2 or more in a row)

falcon/ganon dash attack = linebacker

jiggs back throw = dumptruck

ganon fair = haymaker

ganon/falcon forward smash = rasheed wallace (throwin bows)

BATMOBILE IS ****ING AWESOME, good work

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
And there is NO reason we should ever stop calling those shoulder dash attacks the Windmill of Fury. Ever.
This is fact. If anyone's ever seen a Samus unleash the Windmill of Fury, let alone be the poor victim of it, they'd know that this is an appropriate name. Trust.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
GET AT ALL MY SAYINGS!!! lol
Kudos for DJ making this thread tho. That was mad work actually typing the meanings of these things lol.

The way I say no DI and tight battle unique tho so it's original.
Credit to my NI99A Dan (aka ENzo for coming up with More coverage than Verizon and PRESHHAA) lol
Credit to Benteezy for "Destruction" lol

It's about time the rest of the kids out there get edumacated in our quotes lol.

A few corrections tho.
Yo DJ, it's not (DEAD). It's DEATH!!!

(Papi Chulo is a smooth waveland into an attack)

(Urkels is when you waveland above and around your opponent without actually attacking)

These terms can be used jointly. Example. This ***** benteezy just loved Danteezy mad hard with a Steve Urkel tamahawk Papi Chulo upsmashteezy tho cuz lol. <--- I know, it doesnt sound like english lol. But it's hilarious when you actually hear it.

The example you used for the Jerry Springer is actually still a Maury. Just a more grimmey Maury lol.
Jerry Springer means when you hit an opponent multiple times to kill after they were not gonna make it back to the stage aka more than one Maury.

Everything else is pretty accurate.

Tight battle was invented just to piss off a friend when he was on the same stock against somebody thats nowhere near as good as him.

There R some funny ones here that i've never heard before.

Yo that batmobile and King author SHlT made me die laughing lol.

Oh yea, an addition nobody knows about yet. "The Enrique"
The Enrique is simply a Pivot f-smash.
Another one is the "Love Zone" - The small area in Pokemon Stadium when Brokeback mountain comes up where fox can shine combo infinite NI99AS.

DJ you forgot about (Brokeback mountain - The big mountain in Pokemon Stadium.)

skitts

Smash Rookie
lol nice but i would change the name of the " Papi Chulo" to the " ricco suave"

Top Bottom