• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Disk just exploded

mangodurban

Smash Journeyman
It just spontaneously combusted, maybe i should have let it rest and thrown in a old classic like Twilight Princess or something. Have you let your brawl rest?

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
don't try to cook again, and if the kitchen is on fire PLEASE dont throw brawl in there just in case FLUDD manages to do something useful

Seriously, it sucks

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I've given it plenty of rest. I only have a few challenges left and have gotten bored with the game.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
It just spontaneously combusted, maybe i should have let it rest and thrown in a old classic like Twilight Princess or something. Have you let your brawl rest?
1. SABOTAGE!!!!!!!

2. you tried to make bacon

3. you failed at making bacon

4. you left it near a fire

If it combust or it burns to touch it then i would say turn the wii off and take the disc out and dont play any game until like 5 hours have past.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
**** that's sad to be playin a borin *** game that long. Sucks for you, if the game was that **** amazing which it obviously was to you then you'll whip out another 50 dollars to buy it again.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
I didn't take the game out since I bought it till House of the Dead came out. And the only reason it got removed for that is because my Uncle refuses to play Smash Bros so it came out.

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
I don't take my disc out because my wii is one of those wii's that has trouble reading Brawl, but I can get it to be read.

But it's only been taken out when I want to use the one of the wii's channels....just once was for Super Paper Mario.....

If it exploded, obviously it wasn't your fault.(unless you take either brawl or the wii, and whack it with a hammer until it's just 1 whack away from shattering) Your warranty should have covered you.

FIRST POST IN MONTHS XD

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Your disc EXPLODED!? Either you are seriously addicted... or you stuck it in the microwave... or both.

Whoever heres your warranty request will never believe this! :psycho:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
It took me about three times until I read the topic as "disk."

What I thought was going on in here probably would have been funnier :/

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I have to take my disk out every so often because every once in a while my Wii doesn't reconize that I put Brawl in but it does if I take it out and put it back in.

Also I've played a little bit of Wii Sports and look forward to some Mario Kart in 1 week as well.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I guess your disc has gotten symptoms of being hit with a FALCON PAWNCH

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
I feel for you

My router exploded a few weeks ago

No kidding

Something blew up inside it and it started smoking. Im now without Wi-fi for a while.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Is that even possible? Anywys I'm sure your warranty will cover it. Remember what Captain the Falcon says: "Only you can prevent Brawl fires."

Dark Anakin

Smash Rookie
WTF that is crazy...................... I play my Brawl LOADS, I'd be well gutted if mine exploded....................... lol

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
My Brawl disk has been resting ever since I realized the game sux after like a couple days of play. On the other hand my Melee disk hasnt been resting much but it never does.

Top Bottom