• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream for Olimar

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
You have the replay, Kaos. A replay is different from a video: it's actually records the order and timing of all the events that happen during the match, which saves space on the HD. This means that locked in that replay file are data saying exactly what you did. Does anybody know about a hack or program that could be used to access said data?

Why didn't I think of this before? We have other replays of crazy desync moves. We should get them together, figure out how to access the information in them, and compare to see what's similar! That should be a surefire way to get to the bottom of the mysterious desync attacks!

:D

Llumys

Smash Champion

I like how we have a handful of olimars here (including myself) that say they're the only olimar that doesn't camp.
Perhaps it's just blackwaltz that plays teh camp >_>
O.o?
lol

~Fino
Saying you're the only Olimar that doesn't camp is a bold statement. I mean, every Olimar has spaced with toss before, but some may consider that camping. I for one camp when the time is right, and I cannot approach my opponent well. It's not a bad thing to camp, but saying you're the only Olimar that doesn't camp is stupid. Sure, you may not camp, but you're not on the only one, that's for sure.

Also, BlackWaltz isn't the only one who camps. I've camped to win matches before.

Fino

Smash Master
Really, I only camp if camped. It's the best defense in the situation primarily because olimar has, what m2k calls, perfect camp. Imo, when I toss pikmin and stuff it's more for pressure, not really camping. I hate camping... and people who camp.
Toon link is gay

~Fino

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I camp when it's like a 100% serious game, tourney games I guess. Although I do get bored, it's fun seeing them frustrated.

Top Bottom