• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My fellow Toon Links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i live on the east coast but dont go to tournies so............
check shadowmoth and lobos they are pretty good toons

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Before this goes away.

I was actually interested in attending it for my first out of state tournament, but me being 15 and all... I really doubt I can make it.

Lobos

Smash Master
We have a general discussion thread? Wish I could make it but got some many things already happening in July >_>

cybergeko

Smash Rookie
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228939

Anyone on East Coast willing to come to an NC Regional? M2k is confirmed, and we need more people.

I'm only high placing Toon in NC, so please come to this? D: if you don't I'll bomb HyRo's house.

well i cant go to NC but can u still bomb HyRo's house?...please? btw b4 this goes down i wanted to know if there was a toonlink that i could get to play online some time?
im in the northern wisconsin area so if anyone wants to brawl message me.

Smith

Smash Ace
If your going to just post "in before lock" or "General Discussion" then just delete your post, because you don't need to spam after a mod has clearly stated that this should be in General Discussion.
I understand, but NC needs more Toon Links, theres only 1 other Toon Link here that place high and he uses other characters.

I'm not really bombing Hyro's house...

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Advertising for people to come to tournaments belongs in either the tourney discussion area or your signature. If you would like to advertise for other TL's to show, the later is the better option. That said, this thread will be closed.

Also, "inb4lock" is spam and people will be infracted as so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom