• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Gamestop contest entry

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
worked on it all day... I REALLY need a tablet instead of this aggrivating mouse. :( but still i'm pleased with it although most people will probably wonder why i chose the characters I did. Basically its my 2 mains and my friends 2 mains (THE DON)

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
Shadows are a bit unrealistic though..the ones on the bottom and the ones on the chars.
But besides that, it's really cool! Nice job!

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
We'll I took some suggestions and redid it, I've got it printed on a glossy and ready to go. Also I just got an offer from the designer of Gamepro magazine to enter it into their contest aswell. :D

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
whats CS3's abbreviation for?

i have Photoshop 7....coould that program re-create the effects you made?
CS3 is the latest photoshop, and I'm not sure if 7 could recreate that. I've never used it.

Thanks for the comments guys! I just got back from submitting it. so far I'm the only entry though lol.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
CS3 is the latest photoshop, and I'm not sure if 7 could recreate that. I've never used it.

Thanks for the comments guys! I just got back from submitting it. so far I'm the only entry though lol.
congratulations, YOUVE WON!

:laugh:

and thanks....anywhere in particular i can get CS3?

oh and..im rude...

Nice pic..i really love DK's expression. ive never seen anyone draw DK so well.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
congratulations, YOUVE WON!
as of now yes actually lol, cus I'm the only one in at my gamestop who has entered. half of the gamestop staff had no clue there even was an art contest, fortunatly i went there the day the girl that knew was working. ^_^

Nice pic..i really love DK's expression. ive never seen anyone draw DK so well.
lol thanks I tried. for eech character I just had thier page on the dojo in another window for reference.

That is very impressive. I think the white background makes it look even more badass.
thanks I'm glad I changed it.

and thank you to everyone else who left comments I appreciate it. ^_^

Top Bottom