• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Ganondorf- help and advice welcomed

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Some vids of my Ganon. I'm gonna put more up and better ones soon Youtube takes awhile.

P.S. All these are friendlies and yes I made a bunch of mistakes but I would like to see what some people think of my Ganon considering that these are about a month old and short.

vs. AWAL'S Sonic<- very first time with my Ganon
vs. AWAL's Mario 1
vs. AWAL's Mario 2
vs. Atlas's Samus 1
.vs Atlas' Samus 2
.vs JSSN Falco 1
.vs JSSN Falco 2
.vs JSSN Pit 1
.vs JSSN Pit 2

*Newest!!*
.vs Atlas' Peach
.vs Atlas' Samus BF 1
.vs Atlas' Samus BF 2
.vs Atlas' Samus BF 3
.vs Atlas' Samus BF 4
.vs Atlas' Samus BF 5
.vs Atlas' Samus DP 1
.vs Atlas' Samus LM 1
.vs Atlas' Samus SV 1
.vs Atlas' Samus SV 2
.vs Atlas' Samus LC 1
.vs Atlas' Samus YS 1
.vs Atlas' Samus YS 2

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
You aren't impressing, but you aren't all that bad either. I've moved you up the tier list.

Player-3

Smash Hero
quite good for a new ganon
gj especially agaisnt sonic... little demons hard to hit

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
i know I'm not great but AWAL is much better, he never played a Ganon before and now he gets me pretty hard so please don't move me up

I'll try and get the vids up soon software is being dumb

Edit:
Got a lot of gaming done with my good friend Atlas. It seems that my Ganon is getting more aggressive which isn't bad but I notice I was reckless, very reckless. I'll get them up tomorrow or Saturday next week

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Sorry for DP

I;m sorry for the double post bump but I'd really like some advice on what I should do differently. I want to main Ganon and take him as far as I can, please help me with it.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
The matches with Atlas were fun to watch, Hyde. You have a fairly clean, contemplative style. You're nice with that FTilt too. You definitely fall into some bad or predictable habits on/beyond the ledge, but don't worry, DADdy's here to fix that. The thread Kalm linked you to above is going to bring our collective ledge game into the stratosphere. :)

Join MOM's social group if you haven't already: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=636

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
Oh so you actually did post these vids up O_o. Seems I might have to change my name after all.

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
The matches with Atlas were fun to watch, Hyde. You have a fairly clean, contemplative style. You're nice with that FTilt too. You definitely fall into some bad or predictable habits on/beyond the ledge, but don't worry, DADdy's here to fix that. The thread Kalm linked you to above is going to bring our collective ledge game into the stratosphere. :)

Join MOM's social group if you haven't already: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=636
glad you found them fun :)

I actually saw the other vids for the first time just now (and wtf on the dec 8 vids...i don't remember those XD). Against me, Hyde, it feels that you try to be more aggressive than compared to the other guys you went up against. And why did you post our peach vid >_<.

Gotta get the Zelda and Ganon vids up soon too.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
I watched two of the Samus vids.

Things I would recommend:

-Jab more (helps get opponents off you)
-Up-air more
-Flame Choke more (on the ground I mean). It's good for follow ups.
-Don't try and retaliate so much when you're on the defensive. Ganon is too laggy for that. You need to get the upper hand before you take risks.
-Don't move so much. I find Ganon is harder to read if he simply walks, but that's just me.

Top Bottom