• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
Oreo Os still exist though, Zakat. Just hunt them down at your local supermarket.
Edit: LOOOOOL. I saw Applebloom and instantly thought Zakat.
Damnit DP.
LOOOL I do the same thing. I'm like "What I don't remember posting." and then I'm like "Oh that's not me." :p

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dear Princess Celestia.

You're now reading this in Twilight Sparkles voice.

Hey There Sugarcube,

You're now readin' this in Applejacks voice.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
All of these posts make me love these people more.
All of those cereals are legit.
Kinda late to mention, but I was the first to mention Cinnamon Toast Crunch, unless Cinnamon Toast Clops is what you prefer instead.

If so then don't worry, I don't hate you for preferring the latter of the two. Even though I still like to former too.

I'm back.

got 13th/48 with puff/zss

i am happy.
Good job in placing pretty high Mink.

Then this will really confuse you.
Probably super glue, although they probably don't want to know where it came from. :eek:

Who here is going to Genesis?
I'm not, unless by Genesis you mean the SEGA Genesis console then I guess I could get up and go to it right now. :laugh:
I know what you mean and the answer is nope.

======
Applejack cake was funny and no Espy, I've never heard of Sprinkle Spangle cereal before.

Lastly I watched Dress for Success yesterday I don't think I ever noticed before that Twi's backpack disappears momentarily when Rainbow Dash comes crashing into Rarity's shop.
Oh, the many errors I'm sure I've never caught before.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Thx mink :D

That looks great, you guys agree?

I'll wait for the clean cut out one :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom