• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
So....

you're saying if a sig is bigger than a post.....

Is my sig bigger than my post?
This was before you needed a certain amount of text for your sig to show up. With that not the case now and being able select if all of a persons sig shows, I don't think the rule applies anymore.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
inb4theplotneverchangesandhasbroselectedthatonescreenshotonpurposeforthesolereasonoftrollingbronieseverywhere

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Everypony just
[COLLAPSE="relax (Posted by Slush on the Xat)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

It's simply just a point of view considering AJ and Pinkie are facing forward compared to Rarity and Fluttershy facing leftwards. It's probably just going to be just that scene, so no need to fret about it. Simply possibly an artist's perspective.

Edit: **** yeah, what Maaaaaaaaan said, that's why I hate spoilers and frown upon overspeculation

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I have a friend who tried to guess the plot of MGS4 before it came out.

I'd be remiss if I didn't laugh at the absurdity of this the same way I did him. Stop trying to guess the plot and enjoy the surprise when it comes. :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You and that tier list are both a joke.

BRC could've done a better job with it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol

This discussion is happening.

It looks kinda awkward in that shot actually. Fluttershy gets me the most though. Her thigh looks like it's been glued on to her butt instead of the leg actually extending from it.

And that's a side shot, lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol

This discussion is happening.

It looks kinda awkward in that shot actually. Fluttershy gets me the most though. Her thigh looks like it's been glued on to her butt instead of the leg actually extending from it.

And that's a side shot, lol.
Actually, that's just because I sprained it before they shot the scene. The directors work us so hard sometimes... :(

But it's all worth it in the end when I see all the happy looks on you bronies' faces! <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I sure as hell am not.
This isn't ponibooru or e261, please don't do this Gashi. You already have a bad name cause of being openly furry about it in the YGD (Which makes most of them hate you) Don't make the ponies atleast Annoyed by thinking you're fluttershy.

And Nopony else do this either, Leaf. may have changed his name to RD but he hasn't acted like RD at all. Too busy failing to keep promises.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're being a ****ty Angel anyway.

Angel wouldn't eat the carrot, he'd kick it in the metaphorical balls then tell off Fluttershy for bringing him stupid **** like carrots.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That awkward moment when salt levels increase.

And I havent RP'd Fshy anywhere outside of this thread (maybe quote, but never more, and i did that far before the name change too), and even then Ive only done it maybe a fourth of the posts Ive made since I got the name change.

And if people hate me, sure, whatever, I dont care, I know Ive got tons of true friends elsewhere that I love and care about above all else, why should a couple haters bring me down?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
For this whole pony plot thing I don't care what direction they go in if they change it to that pic (although Fluttershy's thigh better be attached properly) or if it stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom