• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Of course.
Fluttershy's can be members. They're pegasi.
Write down why you should be a member. How your flying abilities are. Any specific signature moves you have created. And give a reason why you would like to join.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well then, clearly I'm the way to go. After all, I have "phoenix" right there in my name for goodness sake.

And it's not pony racism, Ephy, the other ponies are still allowed to apply. They just automatically fail for not being able to fly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be honest. I completely forgot that Tofer was Big Macintosh.
We totally have five members of the Apple Family.

This pleases me.

Just gonna leave this here...

That's Max10n's sig. :p

Nope.
Thats gliding.
I never saw her fall and land on the ground. For all we know, she could've just willed herself to run again because she got tired of flying.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Write down why you should be a member. How your flying abilities are. Any specific signature moves you have created. And give a reason why you would like to join.
I think I should be a member because I enjoy any kind a game that involves speed, I especially love mkwii and won a tourney that was held on this site :3
My flying abilities are top notch. I am especially at good at making quick decisions in the heat of a race.
I want to join because it's the wonderbolts yo! What pegasus wouldnt want to join 0_o

D

Deleted member

been whistling along with some ponybeat on the way home. needless to say the songs were way too fast. still fun as hell though

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's an exclusive club now?
This is like grade school.
Except worse.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
-.-

I just went through an annoying 5 minutes to find those.

And no ZAJ!
You have to apply like everyone else.
and are you EVEN a pegasus??

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I should be a member mascot because I'm a phoenix, enough said. With that said, I'm going to continue listing off points anyway. As the leader of all birds, my flying skills are second to none (where none == birds). My signature move is the "Goddamn Phoenix". It's where I die, burst into flames, rise again from my ashes, and then fly around for a bit. The dieing part usually catches some people's attention, if not most people. Plus I'm immortal, so you wouldn't have to worry about finding a replacement...ever. The reason I want to join is because it's every phoenix's dream to join the Wonderbolts as an awesome mascot (depending on what mythology you're following that could be quite literal, since I'm the only one in some of them). I hope that you find these reasons sufficient.

john!

Smash Hero
I'm starting a Wonderbolts group. Get at me if you want in.

PEGASUS ONLY.
i should be in the wonderbolts because its python creates the thief without the patched apparatus flashes the consumed background as the cathedral graphs a dog.

also i have a dot on my flank for every time i've performed a sonic ranboom

Hey, John. You're the John from GSS right? Thanks for coming out. Also, thank you for beating Duck.
what, you don't like duck? he seemed like a chill guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom