• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
man.
I could fap to that face all day.

/saved.

at Hayley.
You're failing at being fabulous.

I am so sorry to tell you this, but that kind of thing takes its time we all discover our special talent eventually. It just takes waiting.
Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with this post, but whatever it was it didn't work.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

I once ate a whole bean bag chair. It tasted like strawberries and mayonnaise. I don't like mayonnaise but I eat it sometimes because it's convenient and also tasty. It's just not very good I don't see what people see in it. It's all white and gooey and whenever eat it it feels like I'm eating wet slop. Now that I know what wet slop tastes like though... It is just an educated guess, which is that slop tastes bad. Probably. Brb trying slop.
... Good luck with that.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

I once ate a whole bean bag chair. It tasted like strawberries and mayonnaise. I don't like mayonnaise but I eat it sometimes because it's convenient and also tasty. It's just not very good I don't see what people see in it. It's all white and gooey and whenever eat it it feels like I'm eating wet slop. Now that I know what wet slop tastes like though... It is just an educated guess, which is that slop tastes bad. Probably. Brb trying slop.
gross, man....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd quote Zajice and change the words, but we'd probably consent to whatever I write anyways.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, dragoona matata started this.
i take credit for nothing.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I drew a new picture, and it beats the other 9 I did by infinity.
[COLLAPSE="Awesome"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Now I just gotta find out how to shrink it so it can be my avatar.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Good luck with that nice romantic date with that ultrasexy girl, I wish I could be a awesome as you!
Thanks, but there is no need to praise me like that I know no one can be perfect, myself included, so you should be happy to be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom