• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm merely entertaining the idea, mad.
And even then, it's just a tattoo. It's no better or worse than a scar.

Never saw what the big deal was behind getting one ever, even if it was something ridiculous that you wanted.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, i'm planning on getting my sleeve soon. Or at least a half sleeve. And i need some filler around the main part of my sleeve. So. Dash's cutie mark will probably make it on there.

:D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel the same way about people that gauge their ears, though. I can't imagine a 60 year old man with massive ear holes.

This trend should die down by the time I'm in apocalypse range so we should be fine.
I hate gauges too.
But i don't see why that matters. :054:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i haven't read cupcakes either.
it's probably not even as bad as people make it out to be.

cupcake cupcake cupcakes.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I still think that Fluttershy has the weakest part in every song and that you're so incredibly biased. <3

Dash, Rarity, and Applejack steal the show every time. See: At the Gala, Winter Wrap Up, Art of the Dress.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
fluttershy ends up surprising everyone during the whole duration of the best night ever though.
rarity with her bogus prince and pinkie pie got the rest of my attention for the episode. the other three's troubles were just "meh" to me.
dash sending people flying to get attention was fun.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I am incredibly biased <3

Although, as a song, I do enjoy So Many Wonders the most. After that would probably be Giggle at the Ghostie.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Crusaders theme song is easily the best, though.

... without the singing.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Duh Dash takes the cake.
She's rainbow dash.

Aka, cooler than everyone.
just wait til scoots comes in and sings a song about wanting to be Dash.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
actually I take that back I don't want Rainbow Dash to leave. :(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I used my last prank on MC. Unless my last prank was used on John, in which case, YOU should use your last prank on MC. Even though I'm pretty sure it's 3 pranks and not 2, meaning you and Leaf still have one left?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
fluttershy ends up surprising everyone during the whole duration of the best night ever though.
rarity with her bogus prince and pinkie pie got the rest of my attention for the episode. the other three's troubles were just "meh" to me.
dash sending people flying to get attention was fun.
Fluttershy was scary a bit, but mostly humorous since her demeanour totally went left field than want she usually is like.

Also Rarity moved up in my mane six pony rankings because of this episode.

I am incredibly biased <3

Although, as a song, I do enjoy So Many Wonders the most. After that would probably be Giggle at the Ghostie.
For me I'd say that Winter Wrap Up is my favorite song, Art of the Dress probably being second. Although I'm starting to get attached to At The Gala song too with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie's parts being my favs out of the six.

vZakat

Half Genie
Don't you have to be a premium member to prank someone?

I never really liked flutter's singing voice. It sounds so different from her speaking voice to me. CMC theme is my favorite with winter wrap up in a close second. Then it's pretty much all of pinkie's songs after that. I don't really like giggle at the ghosties though.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
So I modified Mink's Wonderbolt Pika and this is what I got so far.

What do you guys think? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom