• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
say the last line in Rarity's voice.:awesome:
Well, since I'm utmost certain I cannot recreate such a voice from my, deep, projection of voice, I thought about it instead. Then lol'd

Vids or it didn't happen. How does candy sound, by the way?
That sugar be sweet talkin' people. Why else would we eat it for the first time? I remember my first candy bar. It was yelling for my name, and when I took a bite, it screamed and pleaded for mercy. Then... I couldn't stop. No, I wanted to, for my own sanity, but, it was just too good. I can never look at myself the same way again. I got damn Baby Bottle sugar in my eye.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think it should've stopped after the bat swinging.

vZakat

Half Genie
I had a dream about my little pony last night. I was like an episode. In the episode pinkie died from partying too much. The ponies had a funeral for her and at the end when different people were giving eulogies, pinkie when up to give one. Everyone was like "We thought you were dead" and she was like "Of course not silly". It was awesome.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
fluttershy

jab: soft kick
fsmash: kindness punch
usmash: wing smash
dsmash: give carrot
neutral b: bird chorus
up b: flutter
side b: the stare
down b: butterflies
final smash: desperate love, fluttershy starts maniacally laughing and sets up traps across the stage in order to earn the love of her fellow fighters

That looks good. If you added derpy hooves as an assist trophy, it'd be complete. :D

Billy Bat 59 is out, the Kennedy Assassination finally happened!

Also about the Rarity being a "Him"
[collapse=Derp]
[/collapse]

Huh. That's is such a bad drawing. Did he use paint?
Otherwise, divine comic i suppose.

So what else is up?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
top left corner, been there for awhile...o3o
I don't know how I never noticed it before. When you first mentioned it I went straight to ED and saw it immediately, and now I feel silly. What really stings is that that's something I wanted them to do since forever, so I really should have noticed it sooner.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Holy crap, there's a no fanfiction mode?! That seriously just made my day, ED will be so much easier to go on now.
:<<<

@Mad: <333 the avatar.

Now come around, everypony, for I have a short, short story to tell all y'all:

========================

Chapter 1: Espy's Breakfast Adventure

The Calling:

Zajice and I were on AIM, burning the midnight oil just chattin' and hanging around lazily. Eventually at one point, we got on the discussion of how lame Reigun is for being a vegan or something to that degree.

We quickly moved to more interesting topics, discussing nothing of importance, when suddenly, I was hit my a combination of love, tolerance, friendship, Pokemon TCG's OST, and hunger all at once. My wallet was on the dresser to my room, my camera prepped and ready, and my will was made of solid steel. My body was ready. Throughout the hype I was burning away, this exchange happened:

The marriage and wedding will come later this year, most likely. Leaf will be the best man.
The goal was no longer hunger, as the rest of the conversation would establish. It wasn't directly for Zajice's approval and eventual baby-making session later on that morning either. No, the motive was quite short and easy to see:

I was going to make a breakfast with bacon and ham simply out of spite for Rei's lame, boring, lifeless vegan diet. There was no longer a choice in the matter. The path had been set.

Preparations:

I quickly slapped on my attire, and after bidding my lover farewell, I prepped my body for the trip. I've only managed 11 hours of sleep in the last five days, so I was feeling mighty dizzy and "not all there" during the occurrence of these events. Regardless, I counted my money in my wallet, grabbed my keys, and I was out of the door in no time.

The local supermarket was a measly five minute drive, and in very light traffic. Hardly a challenge fit for a savvy Applejack main, you could imagine, but the learning lies in the journey, not the destination. Arriving at the H-E-B, I scoured the supermarket for the food items I had listed off to Zajice. First, I ran into the ham and American slices, quickly followed through by the bread, which I opted for wheat, bacon, and eventually, the delicious nectar we all like to call "Apple Juice".

I had a small problem locating the eggs, but my memories of the store flooding back to the forefront of my mind, drawing out the blueprints of the store like some kind of bizarre supercomputer. It took no time at all to finally locate the eggs, head to the checkout, and bolt back to my car.

The moment I got home, I received a wild card: My mother desired breakfast as well. Challenge accepted, will hardened, and mind dying with every breathing moment, I took out a pan and begun to cook.

DevilGrease:

It's a term I give for the manteca that builds up from cooking the bacon. Honestly, this was the first time I had ever cooked bacon, and even though it always seemed easy, the moment I slapped those slender strips down on the skillet, paranoia swept over me, burning my forearms with searing indifference. It took me another glance to realize that some of the oils were popping and splashing on my hand and arm. Battle scars that will only amplify the delicious taste of my meal soon to come.

Making the mother's order was simple. Two eggs, two strips of bacon, and two slices of toast. My order was no more difficult: A ham and cheese breakfast sandwich with slightly toasted bread from the grill. The only problem that continued to bother me during the creation was my inability to melt the slices during the grilling. It's a factor that I've struggled to get down right, and this will only serve as a lesson to help me get closer to completing that past step.

Invigorated by the combination of egg, bread, and the overwhelming urge of the bacon's stench, my teeth were ready to chow down...

I simply couldn't forget the chilled Apple Juice. What kind of an Applejack would I be?!

Victory

If I can describe victory in any way, it would taste like...well...

My mother loved the breakfast, and I thoroughly enjoyed every fraction of it as well. We enjoyed it while I reveled in the victory of my acts. Rei had been defeated my the powers of ham and bacon, and the lameness of his vegan diet had been simultaneously destroyed.

If you were to down me now, Rei, then like your brain, it will keep coming back and coming back until you apologize and beg for forgiveness.

Chapter 2: Espy's Breaking Discovery:

Very simple epilogue to the last chapter, but during my final shots of my food, I noticed something incredibly out of the ordinary:

I couldn't pinpoint what was exactly wrong with me. It could've been the lack of sleep, or maybe the food came out wrong.

Either way the final bits of the chapter are going to be posted in comic position for the kiddies to watch. It's simple, and signifies and wires the entire house to send out notifications. Long story short, I was a foal for not noticing this earlier. The pics will tell all secrets and leave no meal uncooked. I've lived in this house for 10 years, so I was kinda surprised when I didn't realize what had been occurring all around me when my synapses started to fire.

Okay, now I'm having impossibly hard work to stay awake, sorry.

In summary:
-1 Zajice loves me the mostest, especially over Leaf.
-2 Ephy's forever italian.
-3 Vegans are lame, especially ones named Rei.
-4 I can make bacon
-5 I love Zajjy
-6 MY KITCHEN IS APPLES

Mission. Accomplished.

I'm dying. I'm so sleepy and everything. If you want proof of this happening, consult Zaj.
I can barely think right now.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dash's moveset

Jab- jab. It's a multihit move when A is held, using her wings after the first two jabs.
Side Smash - Hind Leg Kick
Usmash - Uses Wings to knock straight up
Dsmash, rises slightly and ground pounds
Utilt, raises wings (for spacing)
F tilt - much like pikachus
Dtilt - ducks and kicks with her hind legs. (much like, Zero suits)
Neutral B - charges sonic rainboom. Can be cancelled like Samus.
Side B - Much like phantasm, but leaves a trail of rainbows behinnd her, which is also a hitbox. The actual action is like pikachu's headbutt, in the way the hitbox of the character is, but the speed is that of phantasm.
Up B - She can use her wings to gain more speed in the air. Only works for a limited time.
Down B - Dash can start to make a cloud to kick at enemys. The faster it's tapped, the bigger the cloud.
Uair - uses her wings to hit upward in the air. the knockback has no kill potential so she can juggle easily.
Dair - multihit move, she turns upside down and corksrews, using her wings to hit. The top has a hitbox as well, as she uses her hooves.
Fair - A strong killing move much like jigglypuff's fair
Bair - a strong killing move as well, using her hind legs.
nair - strong knockback spin. She spins clockwise extending her legs.

Utaunt - You need to be about 20% better.
Side Taunt - BAHAHAHAHA!
Dtaunt - The only thing i like more than flying. IS WINNING

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Dash's moveset

Jab- jab. It's a multihit move when A is held, using her wings after the first two jabs.
Side Smash - Hind Leg Kick
Usmash - Uses Wings to knock straight up
Dsmash, rises slightly and ground pounds
Utilt, raises wings (for spacing)
F tilt - much like pikachus
Dtilt - ducks and kicks with her hind legs. (much like, Zero suits)
Neutral B - charges sonic rainboom. Can be cancelled like Samus.
Side B - Much like phantasm, but leaves a trail of rainbows behinnd her, which is also a hitbox. The actual action is like pikachu's headbutt, in the way the hitbox of the character is, but the speed is that of phantasm.
Up B - She can use her wings to gain more speed in the air. Only works for a limited time.
Down B - Dash can start to make a cloud to kick at enemys. The faster it's tapped, the bigger the cloud.
Uair - uses her wings to hit upward in the air. the knockback has no kill potential so she can juggle easily.
Dair - multihit move, she turns upside down and corksrews, using her wings to hit. The top has a hitbox as well, as she uses her hooves.
Fair - A strong killing move much like jigglypuff's fair
Bair - a strong killing move as well, using her hind legs.

Utaunt - You need to be about 20% better.
Side Taunt - BAHAHAHAHA!
Dtaunt - The only thing i like more than flying. IS WINNING
pro build.
o3o

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Espy, that was the greatest story I have ever read. The way you defeated Rei and his vegan incompetence was exhilarating, and the twist ending was a joy to behold. You saved the day, defeated the villain, got the girl(guy), and learned some things about yourself (and your house) in the process. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom