• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have no idea what those acronyms mean.

and m2k doesn't namesearch anymore.
if he did he would have no time for anything else.

TokyoGamer7 told me to post here. Hai

(19:00:31) TokyoGamer7: Did you know they have an MLP thread?
(19:00:39) steve: yes
(19:00:58) jahkzheng: shap.....
(19:01:32) TokyoGamer7: okay!
(19:02:19) TokyoGamer7: Meet me there if you like. It's at Media Metropolis.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't try to recruit people to this thread, Tokyo. I can only see it bringing more hate.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nah. It's not that. I had a feeling he was a bronie. I was correct. He showed me two good MLP vids.
Besides, no harm was done. :V

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
:<<<

@Mad: <333 the avatar.

Now come around, everypony, for I have a short, short story to tell all y'all:

[collapse=Story Of Ajay's Life]========================

Chapter 1: Espy's Breakfast Adventure

The Calling:

Zajice and I were on AIM, burning the midnight oil just chattin' and hanging around lazily. Eventually at one point, we got on the discussion of how lame Reigun is for being a vegan or something to that degree.

We quickly moved to more interesting topics, discussing nothing of importance, when suddenly, I was hit my a combination of love, tolerance, friendship, Pokemon TCG's OST, and hunger all at once. My wallet was on the dresser to my room, my camera prepped and ready, and my will was made of solid steel. My body was ready. Throughout the hype I was burning away, this exchange happened:

The marriage and wedding will come later this year, most likely. Leaf will be the best man.
The goal was no longer hunger, as the rest of the conversation would establish. It wasn't directly for Zajice's approval and eventual baby-making session later on that morning either. No, the motive was quite short and easy to see:

I was going to make a breakfast with bacon and ham simply out of spite for Rei's lame, boring, lifeless vegan diet. There was no longer a choice in the matter. The path had been set.

Preparations:

I quickly slapped on my attire, and after bidding my lover farewell, I prepped my body for the trip. I've only managed 11 hours of sleep in the last five days, so I was feeling mighty dizzy and "not all there" during the occurrence of these events. Regardless, I counted my money in my wallet, grabbed my keys, and I was out of the door in no time.

The local supermarket was a measly five minute drive, and in very light traffic. Hardly a challenge fit for a savvy Applejack main, you could imagine, but the learning lies in the journey, not the destination. Arriving at the H-E-B, I scoured the supermarket for the food items I had listed off to Zajice. First, I ran into the ham and American slices, quickly followed through by the bread, which I opted for wheat, bacon, and eventually, the delicious nectar we all like to call "Apple Juice".

I had a small problem locating the eggs, but my memories of the store flooding back to the forefront of my mind, drawing out the blueprints of the store like some kind of bizarre supercomputer. It took no time at all to finally locate the eggs, head to the checkout, and bolt back to my car.

The moment I got home, I received a wild card: My mother desired breakfast as well. Challenge accepted, will hardened, and mind dying with every breathing moment, I took out a pan and begun to cook.

DevilGrease:

It's a term I give for the manteca that builds up from cooking the bacon. Honestly, this was the first time I had ever cooked bacon, and even though it always seemed easy, the moment I slapped those slender strips down on the skillet, paranoia swept over me, burning my forearms with searing indifference. It took me another glance to realize that some of the oils were popping and splashing on my hand and arm. Battle scars that will only amplify the delicious taste of my meal soon to come.

Making the mother's order was simple. Two eggs, two strips of bacon, and two slices of toast. My order was no more difficult: A ham and cheese breakfast sandwich with slightly toasted bread from the grill. The only problem that continued to bother me during the creation was my inability to melt the slices during the grilling. It's a factor that I've struggled to get down right, and this will only serve as a lesson to help me get closer to completing that past step.

Invigorated by the combination of egg, bread, and the overwhelming urge of the bacon's stench, my teeth were ready to chow down...

I simply couldn't forget the chilled Apple Juice. What kind of an Applejack would I be?!

Victory

If I can describe victory in any way, it would taste like...well...

My mother loved the breakfast, and I thoroughly enjoyed every fraction of it as well. We enjoyed it while I reveled in the victory of my acts. Rei had been defeated my the powers of ham and bacon, and the lameness of his vegan diet had been simultaneously destroyed.

If you were to down me now, Rei, then like your brain, it will keep coming back and coming back until you apologize and beg for forgiveness.

Chapter 2: Espy's Breaking Discovery:

Very simple epilogue to the last chapter, but during my final shots of my food, I noticed something incredibly out of the ordinary:

I couldn't pinpoint what was exactly wrong with me. It could've been the lack of sleep, or maybe the food came out wrong.

Either way the final bits of the chapter are going to be posted in comic position for the kiddies to watch. It's simple, and signifies and wires the entire house to send out notifications. Long story short, I was a foal for not noticing this earlier. The pics will tell all secrets and leave no meal uncooked. I've lived in this house for 10 years, so I was kinda surprised when I didn't realize what had been occurring all around me when my synapses started to fire.

Okay, now I'm having impossibly hard work to stay awake, sorry.

In summary:
-1 Zajice loves me the mostest, especially over Leaf.
-2 Ephy's forever italian.
-3 Vegans are lame, especially ones named Rei.
-4 I can make bacon
-5 I love Zajjy
-6 MY KITCHEN IS APPLES

Mission. Accomplished.

I'm dying. I'm so sleepy and everything. If you want proof of this happening, consult Zaj.
I can barely think right now.
[/collapse]

So glad I wasn't mentioned in that Story, GOOD JOB REI-GUN AND LEAF.! You're both famous and a bad sorta way.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I would love to, slush. But unfortunately, i have a wii. It'll take longer.

Also, i love the part where flutter shy says "COME OUT!" on 8-bit pony pokey.

@Espy - GOOGLE IT NAO.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hooray. Now let's make it the most viewed.

should we revive pictures with posts?
Or do we talk about how the golden days?

I pick none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom