• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaj petition for a pony subforum

then mod it

also do you think you could link me to that weird version of SWF where there are dancing :mad:s and ****?

Stratford

Smash Champion
-Awesome Points
It's just the South farmlands area, like the apple and rock farms that don't know what technology is.
Hahahahaha.

This was so good.

I am intrigued.

Prime - good **** on that marquee. Lol @ moonwalking derpy. And I'm glad you got your old avi back!

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
That marquee with most of the desktop ponies in it was awesome K Prime. Even though Twi sticks out like a sore thumb amongst them all.

@TG: I won't even bother telling you that was filly rarity in that pic.

@Lash: I almost didn't recognize you there with that Carnage avi.

Yay! Hedgedawg actually posted here.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
/skipped everything in this thread.

GUYS.

I found a place.
Also, i'm there now. I'm so happy....

I have a full kitchen... and internet that works.
:)

and a bed, and ah

i'm so happy.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'm very glad everything worked out for you Mink. :)

Although you missed K Prime's awesome desktop pony parade marquee, which of course now you can see it in Slush's post.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
That marquee with most of the desktop ponies in it was awesome K Prime. Even though Twi sticks out like a sore thumb amongst them all.

@TG: I won't even bother telling you that was filly rarity in that pic.

@Lash: I almost didn't recognize you there with that Carnage avi.

Yay! Hedgedawg actually posted here.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
That's so awesome, Mink! Really happy for you! ^_^ *brohoof*

man, i've been inactive. been soooooo busy.
@_@ Spelt is about to overtake me in post count fuuuuuuuuuu-

@Nitewing lol epic

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
New avi. Officially a brony. Just not in public... only with other bronies...

@Zajice, orly? I actually don't go on the PGD a lot. Mostly User Blogs, general Discussion, and here. Hard to keep up in the PGD...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
you're right. She's a unicorn. And unicorns are op cause they can do anything.

twilight_deal_with_it.gif

ON MY CELESTIA A GIANT MISTAKE ROCK!

Good job, Zajice. :troll:

@Slush - I watched the whole season. So it doesn't really matter who didn't watch but say they're bronies. Because I wanna hug muffins. "Brony" is just another word that could expire some eternity. But i don't want it dead. I want it to move on so the non-manlies can get Night-"Mares".

@Steam☆Punk - If you're gonna keep that avatar, you might as well change that user color.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
New avi. Officially a brony. Just not in public... only with other bronies...

@Zajice, orly? I actually don't go on the PGD a lot. Mostly User Blogs, general Discussion, and here. Hard to keep up in the PGD...
Welcome to the herd. :/ If you need help, please feel free to page an assistant. A brony or silly will be with you shortly.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Rarity is a man divine character, according to the comic posted by sinister slush.
I felt like my eyes were turning into mush.

But anyhow, You're still fabulous with that avi. :D
Almost made me wish every avi i see is rarity. But some people would flip. like dengar.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
whose the most popular pony? Dash? And btw, my brother asked me why this show is even good, i didn't know how to respond.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@tofer - Yup he can swing both ways alright. He could make it to the Mayor League Apples.

edit:
High Scores don't count do they?[s/]
Oh darn it. I saw it wrong. :urg:

Oh yeah, welcome to the herd, nite. Don't respond. Force him down to watch the show and let the magic get into its thick head. Manliness. and pinkie pie should be top mane.

whose the most popular pony? Dash? And btw, my brother asked me why this show is even good, i didn't know how to respond.
Probably Dash. But I think people who start off with Dash find their own color. At least, I started off with Dash, then found something a little bit pinker-yellow, Fluttershy

The characters have depth to them. The morals aren't preached. The classic cartoon gags

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
pretty sure Dash is the most popular and applejack is the least popular, but I don't think there's actually a huge difference in popularity of the main cast from top to bottom, and I think most people like most, or all, of the ponies.

As for why the show is good . . . it's good for the same reason that spongebob and fairly oddparents are good: it's a kid's show, but the humor is actually funny in a way that is clever and transcends demographics . . . it's silly, but not kiddy.

Also, it's a meme with loads of fun reaction images . . . that has to count for something.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I think it might be Rainbow Dash.

is it lonely up there on your high horse?
Oh it is quite entertaining seeing you... other ponies, trying to match up to my standards.

@tofer - Yup he can swing both ways alright. He could make it to the Mayor League Apples.
I just loved how it happened, I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom