• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
well, starting tomorrow, i gotta tackle a summer reading assignment, and then three days later, school starts, completely eating my schedule, and since our school's servers block any website with a link to twitter or facebook, i won't be able to get on here at school at all. Then i'll get home, and have to do my homework, which will eat up the rest of the day and evening until it's time for bed.

In short, the amount of time i can spend here is about to be cut down by 90% or so, and won't change until May :(

Sorry guys, i'll try to get on here when i can. <3 you all

Skler

Smash Master
Yeah, it sucks when you get hit by cars. Especially government ones. I got backed into by a dump truck once...

Didn't get injured though.

I hope you get well soon!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Get well/better soon Doll. :colorful:

EDIT: also, good luck w/ all teh not so fun stuff that comes along with car accidents.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
SA is very disappony in Leaf and Rei. Not only did Nikefest4 had hype, our brony table at IHOP was missing a Rainbow Dash for a full cast and an extra Fluttershy as counterpart to Prime. We went through stickers and the activity books, and Rei, you're lucky K Prime forgot to get his stickers, you better hurry before he takes them all. Also Leaf, you better hurry too before Slush begins his was with the Dash stickers. Actually everypony got too busy and only Tofer put a sticker on his phone, so I guess at a smashfest instead then

I'm sad that there's no Twilight Disappointed [In Spike] vid yet

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah well I've been over it a million times. It wasn't my fault, someone dropped from my car the night before and screwed everyone else in it.

/stillprettysalty

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
can u guys im me when ur all up

lightxdream - aim

alexstrife - skype

please i need company and i need advice from ppl

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I finished 50% of what I needed to do for the big move.
The rest happens tomorrow.

E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Just don't overexert yourself before I have to go abusing my magical teleporting skills to keep up with you to inquire that you get help.

Applebuck_Season_Twilight_Sparkle_Teleport.gif too lazy to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom