• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Lucario's Highlight/Combo vid

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
That is some amazing Lucario action .... could you try and show more where you fight others other then those 3 characters next?

but seriously... nice work.. easily the best combo vid I have seen thus far

Nodrak

Smash Ace
LOL I couldnt stop laughing at how gimped that first pit got. Very nice! it definatly shows edgegaurding as one of Lucario's strengths. Good job on getting the video to go with the music at parts =P

I'm guessing the 3 people he was fighting mainly were his friends who main those characters.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
thx, yeah it was mainly my friends at school. All i could record was from the matches under 3 mins. Ill prolly get bettere footage up later during the summer when i play other kids i know. and yeah all i did was mix the beggining with the song lol, i didnt try to blend it or do ne effects cuz im too busy right now.

Browny

Smash Hater
HAHAHAH DIE WOLF USERS

srsly awesome, could have used some double team KO's to make it even more awesome :)

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I have to say that was pretty amazing. You would think your opponent would learn not to try battle off stage against you. Amazing stuff you had in that video.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
He takes a little longer than other characters to learn. He's not really pick up and play. T-T
Thats kinda what i did lol. I liked mewtwo in the old one and he was the closest thing and ended up having the most potential for me out of MK Lucas and Sheik.

Top Bottom