• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Metaknight´s Versus---HellsingULH

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, my nick is Hellsing and with the help of other members of the Chilean forum, we are testing the new Smash Bros Brawl...using some characters and playing this great game.

Metaknight is like a sheik but in the air...all the attacks are the beginning of a combo or someting like that. The only bad thing of MK is that all the attacks hit with a low percent (%), but you can do a very usefull combos that can kill your enemy ^^.

Here´s the video of the battle:

Hellsing (Metaknight) vs Leos (Dedede)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgB8Blzdp64

Hellsing (Metaknight) vs Leos (Dedede) R2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClDSHjy9qu0

Enjoy it and Cyas ^^!

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
I would use a dair more than nair anytime a opponent is off the ledge, it has much better knockback angle.

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Hey Xigon...I can´t see the video on your page =(...but no matter men ;) and .kR0, I use that attack too but...if you use the Nair in the correct way...that attack hit with 19% and can killl the opponent with a very low damage :p.

Cyas ;D!!

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
I use Sheik too but...I´m discovered some combos with other characters and I must to decide wich character I´ll use so...in this time...I´m training with those characters ;)

Cyas!

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I use Sheik too but...I´m discovered some combos with other characters and I must to decide wich character I´ll use so...in this time...I´m training with those characters ;)

Cyas!
Yup, I've seen your Shiek in melee and I must say that I am impressed. AS for the characters, I need to try them out before making any choices as well, just a few more weeks.

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Me too but that characters are so usefull to me in this time...maybe in the future I´ll use other characters but right now...those 3 are my best choise ;).

Cyas!

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
I must to do a lot of thing to obtain the game so...I have the prize ;)...two days sleeping only 4 ours trying to running the F*** DVD in the wii :p.

Cyas !

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
okay, in regards to the actual battles...

you definitely play a good meta knight, i really liked how you used a lot of his moves to good effect =) you got robbed in that last battle where Dedede beat you, though... heh =)

glad to see meta knight is looking more and more viable... please keep sharing your videos =D

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
thx Dry but I must to practice more with that character...I don´t know, I feel that I must to practice more and try to do more aerial combos ^^!

Thx a lot for the commmentaries and CYas!

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
okay, in regards to the actual battles...

you definitely play a good meta knight, i really liked how you used a lot of his moves to good effect =) you got robbed in that last battle where Dedede beat you, though... heh =)

glad to see meta knight is looking more and more viable... please keep sharing your videos =D
I agree except that you might have wanted to integrate some grabbing more often to keep the oppenent guessing. When watching R2 I didn't seem like you started to grab until the very end, and even then they were failed attmepts. Maybe you could try out neutral b a bit along with f-b. I haven't played yet so my comments are not really good :urg:. Otherwise awsome MK.

Check out T!mmy's techs on the down-b move in the threads somewhere if you haven't already to make more use of the move.

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
I know that I must to use more the B attacks and the grabs....a bit of battles after to finished record...I stay using a lot of Dgrab and strating some combos with that xDDDD.

Thx for the commentaries and I´ll try to practice more that points ;).

Cyas!

Top Bottom