• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My name is one of a kind...

UncleSam

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=1551]My name is one of a kind...[/drupal]

I always try to work with a unique yet simple name, and knowing smashboard's has what 150,000 members? I'm one of a kind look at the members list there is one other person who has a name remotely like mine and he registered and didn't post since, he's probably forgotten he has an account on this website.

I'm posting this nao because i feel special don't ruin this 4 me.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You are special and no one can ever change that about you. <3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, you're a piece of work, SOLID...

Nice sig, Sam.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
SOLID? More like SOILD (my pants!)

I used to think my name was unique until I saw a guy named "daisho"

I was like "wtf, mate."

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'm one of a kind too. I first used it on my WoW account, and even there.. NOBODY WITH THE NAME. Or even a name close to it.

I feel unique, yet simple.

..and huge..

..and vast..

..and salty ;) thats a good thing right?

highfive

Smash Lord
my name is unique. highfive. How elegant, portraying a clash of two hands, representing perhaps two forces joining together and creating a beautiful image of trust, friendship and hope to the world...

bobson

Smash Lord
My name is absolutely not unique.
I've namesearched and gotten posts talking about other people.

highfive

Smash Lord
Denzi, you are special, no matter what anyone says, go out there and be yourself. Fight for what you believe in and love whatever you want. Allow the world to be your drinking hole and be the king of the jungle.

Denzi

Smash Master
Denzi, you are special, no matter what anyone says, go out there and be yourself. Fight for what you believe in and love whatever you want. Allow the world to be your drinking hole and be the king of the jungle.
o_O

That's not exactly what I expected...

But thanks :)

D

Deleted member

I don't know any other godsmith2's do you? Well, except that idiot who stole my name on AIM, forcing me to become Godsmithz. Whoever you are doppelgänger, I'll find you and we'll have a nice talk before you dine in Hell.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
I don't know any other godsmith2's do you? Well, except that idiot who stole my name on AIM, forcing me to become Godsmithz. Whoever you are doppelgänger, I'll find you and we'll have a nice talk before you dine in Hell.
Maybe he looks up to you :(
Or maybe you just spelled it wrong.

My name is special because I like it.

arch knight

Smash Lord
i havent seen anyone in any website use my name yet....or my avi

SPECIAL +2 ^^

demon no one would think of your name :laugh:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I would say my name is one of a kind. You can type Heartz on Google and there would be no username of it unless it is me. ^_^

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
My my names pretty unique in a way i dont think anyone else would think to combine a rarely played slipknot song and kirby

Top Bottom