• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Ness videos

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Iono if i need help but i wanted some Ness players to look at my player. If u wana play PM me if u add me and ill play u. Games in my Sig

Levitas

the moon
Wow... it's Prodigy... yeah...

I'm gonna watch the vids now, I want to be impressed.

Edit: I wasn't impressed. You're gonna get wrecked if you go to a tournament with that Ness. Keep yourself more covered when you use PKT by snaking it horizontally at the opponent. Careful how you approach, stop SDing (That was a pretty bad SD), if you're gonna trick someone into getting hit by your PKT2, don't loop it back after aiming it towards them (instead send it up off the screen when it's zoomed in, so they think you're wide open, and loop it around and get crushed), figure out how to edgeguard with Dairs and Bairs (the tailwhip was cool, but the Ike certainly could have made it back from that), if you can either stay more mobile and attack or camp like crazy, watch out when you're following up your attacks with the Uairs (the opponent had a clear shot at your head, like in the first game your last kill), step up your evasive game (Beginning of first game), and get better.

Those were my first impressions. If you take most of those things into account, you'll at least be on the right track.

Last thing: weren't you that moron that kept mocking people for saying that Ness wasn't confirmed out by a certain three word phrase? I'm sorry if I'm mistaking you for someone else.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Wow... it's Prodigy... yeah...

I'm gonna watch the vids now, I want to be impressed.

Edit: I wasn't impressed. You're gonna get wrecked if you go to a tournament with that Ness. Keep yourself more covered when you use PKT by snaking it horizontally at the opponent. Careful how you approach, stop SDing (That was a pretty bad SD), if you're gonna trick someone into getting hit by your PKT2, don't loop it back after aiming it towards them (instead send it up off the screen when it's zoomed in, so they think you're wide open, and loop it around and get crushed), figure out how to edgeguard with Dairs and Bairs (the tailwhip was cool, but the Ike certainly could have made it back from that), if you can either stay more mobile and attack or camp like crazy, watch out when you're following up your attacks with the Uairs (the opponent had a clear shot at your head, like in the first game your last kill), step up your evasive game (Beginning of first game), and get better.

Those were my first impressions. If you take most of those things into account, you'll at least be on the right track.

Last thing: weren't you that moron that kept mocking people for saying that Ness wasn't confirmed out by a certain three word phrase? I'm sorry if I'm mistaking you for someone else.
Iono what you talking about LoL.
But yea so basically your saying to just keep it around me? just float PK thunder around my body? sorry i need to know whats going on...and FYI this is wifi so it isn't exactly the smoothest controls

EDIT:I'm also working on my tailwhip and i'm going to cut off on those SD's lol

Top Bottom