• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My PC is stupid

AS Money

Smash Lord
sweet how do you take pictures like that on your comp i never figured out how?

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
OMG that is stupid of Norton! lol Thanks for the smile :)

To do the screen capture. Hit the "printscreen" key on you keyboard, then go to your paint program, then right-click and hit "paste" then save. Hope that helps AS ;)

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Norton is the worst company, ever.

Honestly, Norton products caused so many problems on my old computer and on my computer before that one.

You are, in all honesty, better off uninstalling it and getting a better program, in fact ZoneAlarm is a good firewall and it's free. There are better antivirus programs too, including free programs. Norton never helped me get rid of viruses; I always had to find a way to do it manually and remove them myself.

edit: also, god**** that's a cluttered taskbar!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
lol true

Free Firewall = ZoneAlarm from ZoneLabs
Free Anti-Virus = AVG 7.5 Anti-Virus Free Edition
Free Anti-Spyware = AVG Anti-Spyware Free Edition or Windows Defender (it's actually an ok program believe or not)

Whatever you do, DON'T get Windows Live One Care. Takes WAY TOO MUCH resources (RAM) so unless you have like 2 GB of RAM and Vista don't think of even trying Live. However, as stated before, Windows Defender is actually descent.

edit: Hide inactive items in taskbar? :p

pdk

Smash Lord
comodo > zonealarm, enjoy having ZA phone home when you tell it not to

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
Norton killed my father and ***** my mother...
Seriously though, Norton deleted a not insignificant amount of critical system files off my old computer, which caused it to all but explode. And Avast! is supposedly good anti-virus.

Top Bottom