• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pokemon.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
My real life pokemon! I know most of it is jsut recoloring, but I think my moltres is really good. I'll upadte it once and a while. i do requests, but if it's like impossible, I can't do it.

Moltres

Stunky

Ninetales (I loled when i made this one).

Zubat.

Torchic!

Ho-oh

Articuno

aipom

rapidash

Machoke

teh charizard

Llamacario!

sunglasses squirtle

MUDKIP!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
lol, maybe ill try this

and mojo, that clip was one of the best in the movei (your siggy)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
oh...I heard that movie is really good...I have yet to go see it (need to get some free time :() anyways, thx...
Smaci 16 year olds arent always supossed to be learning and practicing piano mabye you couldask your parents to have weekends off?

smaci92

Smash Lord
Smaci 16 year olds arent always supossed to be learning and practicing piano mabye you couldask your parents to have weekends off?
are you kidding me?! lol...I've tried asking them...and then I start messing up piano concerts and then they're like, "See, that's what happens when you get lazy!" lol. so ya, I've come to except that I'll never have free time...:(

MojoMan

Smash Ace
i added an articuno. it was really easy. Btw, I made like all of these in a couple hours at grandeza's house lol.

A_man13

Smash Master
Most of pokemon can't be drawn to animals. Birds, most starters, and any animal bassed poke will probably tur out better.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow, these are really great. You did an awesome job with these, and I really love Moltres. All of them are seamless, including the Ninetales which I'm sure would be really difficult to do without it looking tacky. Yet you pulled it off. I applaud you. *applauds*

MojoMan

Smash Ace
cummon pistolz, can't you give me a little credit? I did something a little creative, and just because they're recolors doesn't mean they don't look cool. And just so you know, i will do any pokemon that i can as requests... lol.

Top Bottom