• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My prediction: There will be a lot more Marth mains in the future.

SouL!~

Smash Rookie
Eh, if we were following that type of thing, Mario, Link, Zelda, Pikachu, etc etc. would be used a lot more. I doubt the population of Marths will increase noticeably.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
.....wow
You know there are already a **** load of marth users just that a lot of them aren't even "good" so yeah.

one video game isn't going to drastically make a difference.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
To be good with Marth, you must sincerely fight for your friends. Something I don't do.

It seems I must find these "friends" to reacquire my power level.

Oh, and Fire Emblem DS is not JPN only. From FE7, all consequential releases have been worldwide.

Also, is it just me, or does Marth look weird in FE DS? <.<

At least Sheeda is still cute, no?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I dont think there are going to be a dramatic increase of Marth mains, Marth mains are special, they use Marth cause of his unique playstyle and how manly he is, yes I said it. Most Marth users in Brawl I find used him in Melee. Plue the release of one game wont do much to the use of a character in another whole game (Brawl).

You wont see Marth especially the people that consistently win tourneys.

Because people like to win, and those people like to use Metaknightgay:laugh:

Edit: Oh and Ill be buying that game btw, itll be awesome ^_^

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
A game getting released won't add to how many people use the main character in said game. Yes, ZMT, that game will be awesome, I'll be getting it as well. And as 3Xswords said, there are lots of Marth users that suck or are casual and use items, so there are a lot more than you could tell from looking at the Marth Boards where there are like only 15 consistent posters.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
The main reason there could be a lot of Marth Mainers is because most people will pick him up and think hes cheap. There you go. Instant Marth Mainers.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
The main reason there could be a lot of Marth Mainers is because most people will pick him up and think hes cheap. There you go. Instant Marth Mainers.
Lulz, fsmash, fsmash, fsmash, dsmash, trys to imitate your up b, misses, gets tippered :laugh:

"You play cheap, stop stalling, stop using dancing blade so much, stop spamming:("- Person that just picked up Marth

"Stop spamming your spot dodge"-Experienced Marth Mainer

"But then I have to shield and youll shield break it with that stab thingy"- Person that just picked up Marth

"Thats the idea"- Experienced Marth Mainer

3xSwords

Smash Lord
lol somebody want to say G&W or D3? Turtle and CG are the cheapest and easiest thing in the world ;)

Top Bottom