• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My small Yoshi combo video

Chaco

Never Logs In
Where the hell have you been all this time? Your Yoshi is pretty great. :]

Kress

Smash Rookie
Xcuse me? SMALL?!! WE ARE IN PRESENCE OF GREATNESS O.o! Well, or at least we are in presence of something very good
Xellent use of the egg toss, egg lay, Fair, UpSmash, Nair, Jabs, Tilts, Bair, Yoshi Bomb, yoshi bomb slide, FSmash.... ....well, everything :p!

Haha, 1:46, who's getting footstool jumped now MK :D?

(

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Terrible music, but holy crap. Dude, you're amazing with Yoshi. o.o

One problem: TOO SHORT. Make a nice 9 minute long combo video. :D

bigman40

Smash Master
Bout time I see you around here Clutch. The vid was pretty good. I question that blue yoshi (no DI whatsoever from him >_>), but excellent overall. Needs different song though...

Sharky

Smash Master
awesome music, even more awesome combo video.

that ground pound slide to fair was amazing. like....AMAZING!!! XD

so yeah, good stuff =P

Gindler

Smash Champion
Excellent use of Fairs, I don't think enough people use it to try and spike, the way you FF some of them to throw people off it beautiful too.

I agree that the ground pound slide to Fair was amazing, maybe even too amazing.

Great video too, I'll have to get that slide into my game more apparently

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Man I need to start learning how to DR. You used it really nice. I liked the edge hog at around 2:04 in LC. It was amazing. However, I do question the fact that your opponents looked like they were sandbagging and I saw nothing but 3 stocks on your part. Even if they were, it was nice acting at least....

Mr.Clutch31

Smash Cadet
Man I need to start learning how to DR. You used it really nice. I liked the edge hog at around 2:04 in LC. It was amazing. However, I do question the fact that your opponents looked like they were sandbagging and I saw nothing but 3 stocks on your part. Even if they were, it was nice acting at least....
Well I got all these clips from replays I saved and replays are never good games because the 3 minute time limit lol. They always seem to consist of 2-3 stocks. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Top Bottom