• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My smash 4 Idea

superderob

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5159]My smash 4 Idea[/drupal]

Sakurai is keeping us waiting, but with good intent! so what must we do? conjure up all our hopes and dreams to the point that the NEW smash will be "aww no mega man..." NO! lol we should keep ourselves preoccupied with what is in front of us........Ah what the heck am i saying!? of course we are gonna hype it with our "dreams" so to speak, so LISTEN UP! My smash 4 idea would be having the one, the only, join the fight....the man with no name....(seriously he has no name) Guess who? well he is a great protagonist, no name though... i will just call him HERO from Dragon Quest! he NEEDS to be in there picture it! summoning monsters sort of like Dragon Quest Monster Joker, (well he doesnt really SUMMON them) but they can add it! also some KING SLIMES come out to help him or some small slimes of some sort that would be SO cool (to me) cast KAFRIZZLE cast this and that (omg this is hyping me soo bad sorry) but hey this is my tiny idea if you have great ideas please share them with me, the community, and whom ever, lets get HYPE!!!

jrkirby

Smash Rookie
I never played dragon quest (I know, I'm probably missing out, right?) so I have no idea if this is a good idea. However, if there are summons, they had better be short lived, like 2 seconds as part of an attack.

Top Bottom