• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Bros. Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraltar

Smash Apprentice
I hate to bug the mods with repeat threads, but life is short so i'm just going to get out what I want to say. I tried posting in the sticky topic "Smash for Switch Roster Thread" but it wouldn't allow me. So i'm going to post my wishlist of characters i'd want to see playable in Smash Bros. 5. It's a short list but they all seem reasonable and cool to me

Fierce Deity Link (with a two handed sword and a B-move that's just the beam that shoots out of the sword), Wolf Link (with Midna), Geno (we kind of got him in SSB4 but I mean his own character this time) Crono (From Chrono Trigger), Alucard, A Belmont (preferably Trevor but maybe several on the same slot like Olimar on SSB4), Dixie Kong, Maybe K. Rool (maybe because he's maybe too big) and Golden Sun's Isaac.

Castlevania in Smash is a long overdue inclusion.

Also, bring back Snake and Ice Climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom