• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My ssb4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuraith

Smash Apprentice
around 40 characters not including the 3 from pokemon trainer as 3 seperate but 1.
seems logical and not crazy stuff like you see in other lists.

-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi or bowser jr.
-yoshi

-DK
-Diddy
-Dixie kong or king k rool(more likely dixie)

-fox
-falco
-wolf(might drop wolf)

-ness
-lucas(might drop lucas but they probably will keep)

-sonic
-knuckles or shadow. not both

NAMCO/BANDAI CHARACTERS
-lloyd(from tales of symphonia, the fighting in that game is basicly like ssb, a and b attacks with directions to change them... the character build himself)
-someone from tekken, heihachi probably. or kazuya or jin.
-someone from another tales series game instead of lloyd but not including him.

-pacman or megaman(pacman more likely, however megaman fits the gameplay more)
-snake(doubtful but can always hope)
-falcon
-G&W
-olimar
-pit

-marth
-ike(why not dont know other fire emblem characters so...)

-link
-zelda
-ganondorf
-sheik
-toonlink(would love him to return)
-ghirahiem

-rob(dropping)

-pikachu
-jiggs
-lucario(being replaced for 5th gen pokemon)
-pokemon trainer(3 new pokemon instead of red/blue starters)

-samus/zerosuit
-ridley(would be ncie but doesnt fit the game style...)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This should be in Roster Discussion.

Anticipating a closing.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
i say there proboly wont remove any characters. pacman i could not see as a character in smash because what he does is eat little ball things and chase's gost things to eat them and megaman will probaly be in smash do to the megaman fanbase being repetidly shut down by capcom.dixie kong more likely she almost apeard in brawl.ridly posibility i hope for dark samus because dark samus could be unique character not like samus at all.lucario's staying he was a great character for brawl. pokemon trainer probaly had the starters from red/blue because they fit brawl the best they could of used different pokemon for the character but they the best.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i say there proboly wont remove any characters. pacman i could not see as a character in smash because what he does is eat little ball things and chase's gost things to eat them and megaman will probaly be in smash do to the megaman fanbase being repetidly shut down by capcom.dixie kong more likely she almost apeard in brawl.ridly posibility i hope for dark samus because dark samus could be unique character not like samus at all.lucario's staying he was a great character for brawl. pokemon trainer probaly had the starters from red/blue because they fit brawl the best they could of used different pokemon for the character but they the best.
Since pacman has his own adventure platform series, I say he can get in

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
i just think he's not going to make it to ssb4 i could be rong but its just my opinoin

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
i would like to see paper mario in the game he has many move posobilites like ground pound and spring jump even a random move like mr games that's from from paper mario sticker star he can also use his hammer.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, Pacman's company is working on smash. It's not impossible for them to get a character in the game

Of all their characters, I feel Pacman is the best choice. It's friggin' Pacman. Even non-gamers know who pacman is

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Honestly IMO pacman is the only really good choice. A tales of character would be ok and I just flat out don't like the idea of a tekken character and let's face it none of the other namco franchises stand a chance against those 3. PAC-Man fits in better, is really the face of namco, and is just more deserving. And People who think pacman is limited to eating pellets clearly don't know what they are talking about

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only reason I know who Tales characters are is because of this forum.

Pacman is a legend

(I'm a fan of the tekken series, but I don't want them)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I knew I wasn't the only one in that situation. I'd only heard of the series, and vaguely at that, and not the characters at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom