• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Thoughts About The Scrubs On Wi-Fi (Update, this topic is terrible)

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
UPDATE: Ah, I've been smashing with the same people lately, they are cool, I've just been taking Wi-Fi too seriously myself...ugh, I feel like an idiot to have made this topic over a Wi-Fi experience yeah, the people I fought are cool, and I was talking about 2 different occasions and made it seem like one. Anyway, yeah, this topic itself is just a giant john. Any mod that sees this lock it if you want, bleh, I guess I was just a bit upset about Wi-Fi myself lol, although when I was referring to the friend saying stuff, it was in a different match in a Kirby ditto where the other Kirby I fought rolled his *** off, anyway yeah, I myself could be considered taking Wi-Fi seriously due to this topic, bleh

PS: This Topic is Phail

Grime

Smash Rookie
Squirtle the Master said:
it was hard for him to camp (aka be gay) so I **** him.
My apologies for not offering a more serious reply, but... lol.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Oh, I thought this thread was about gardening and weeding for a second. Must be the word "scrub".

Don't believe anyone on youtube. However once I saw a well known pro smasher saying he could beat the guys in the video and no one believed him.

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
so. why get all pissed off over a match that had so much lag. you just gotta not let it go to your head.
I know, I mean, I suppose the lag was playable, but it was enough lag to make camping hard(er) to get around. Also, I wouldn't let it get to my head, but his friend was so cocky so I got annoyed.

That was extremely hard to read.

Everyone gets into a scuffle with idiots on Wi-Fi, nothing is new. Also, this doesn't seem like a though, more like a personal rant or experience you had with gay player. But hey whatever. >_>

Nooooooooooooooo Johns!!! (It had to be said eventually)

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
That was extremely hard to read.

Everyone gets into a scuffle with idiots on Wi-Fi, nothing is new. Also, this doesn't seem like a though, more like a personal rant or experience you had with gay player. But hey whatever. >_>

Nooooooooooooooo Johns!!! (It had to be said eventually)
True, no johns to him either, he got ***** when his friend stopped spectating (thus stopping the lag) :D

Uchiharakiri

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm on YouTube and I goto a stream to do some Wi-Fi and try to have some fun as I don't play Wi-Fi seriously. I broadcast some vids of pro smashers, then this is when I get pissed off. The scrubs start talking **** and saying they suck. So I fight one of them.

Sure, there are ladder sites that people play and do take Wi-Fi seriously (I USED to use them) but I even told the people I just wanted to play for fun, then they assume I suck cause they obviously take Wi-Fi seriously and I'm play for fun

You just contradicted yourself. Consider camping an alternative AT of Brawl's online or offline play, and don't John about it as you did say you did in your opening post please.

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
Ah, I've been smashing with the same people lately, they are cool, I've just been taking Wi-Fi too seriously myself...ugh, I feel like an idiot to have made this topic over a Wi-Fi experience yeah, the people I fought are cool, and I was talking about 2 different occasions and made it seem like one. Anyway, yeah, this topic itself is just a giant john. Any mod that sees this lock it if you want, bleh, I guess I was just a bit upset about Wi-Fi myself lol, although when I was referring to the friend saying stuff, it was in a different match in a Kirby ditto where the other Kirby I fought rolled his *** off, anyway yeah, I myself could be considered taking Wi-Fi seriously due to this topic, bleh

Top Bottom