• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Tier List (Sorry) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.MoJo21

Smash Cadet
Ok I know everyone wil try and rip on me saying it is too early for a tier list and things like Tiers are for Queers but w/e i am going give you my predictions from my experiances with Brawl. Ok here goes

Top Tier

1. Zelda
2. R.O.B.
3. Marth
4. Pokemon Trainer
5. Falco

High Tier

6. Mr. Game & Watch
7. Zamus
8. Fox
9. Olimar
10. Diddy
11. Lucas
12. King Dedede

Middle Tier
13. Pit
14. Luigi
15. Toon Link
16. Snake
17. Wolf
18. Meta Knight
19. Pikachu
20. Lucario
21. Wario
22. Ike (would be high tier but his recovery is definatly the worst in the game)

Low Tier
23. Kirby
24. Ganon
25. Mario
26. Sonic
27. Peach
28. Bowser
29. Shiek

Bottom Tier
30. Samus
31. Jiggs
32. Ness
33. Link
34. Donky Kong
35. Captain Falcon (sooo Bad)
36. Yoshi

from 18-34 it can really go in all different ways. but i am pretty sure of my top and Captain falcon a yoshi are just so bad in my opinion.

thoughts?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Heres the thing, and I truly don't mean this in an offensive way:

Nobody cares about your opinion. At least not enough that it deserves its very own thread when there is one for this exact purpose in the Tactical forum.

Artanisix

Smash Cadet
I completely agree, ice climbers aren't a character at all and don't deserve to be on the list.

Chromepro

Smash Apprentice
I disagree in many ways..there should only be 2 tiers..everyone besides jiggs and yoshi in one and jiggs and yoshi in the second one.

COLDshiver

Smash Cadet
diddy kong is definitely not bottom tier, definitely higher than that. There are also several other characters that seem out of place. You haven't even adequate experience with every character it seems, and just like you said it's way too early. New techniques discovered could really boost a few characters so currently, it's still too early.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i havent even played brawl, so i probably shouldnt be commenting anyway, but from what ive seen of brawl this list looks very inaccurate.

oh and one more thing, not being horrible i hope, but nobody really cares about your opinions

EDIT: oh so Ice Climbers arent in Brawl now then?

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
Heres the thing, and I truly don't mean this in an offensive way:

Nobody cares about your opinion. At least not enough that it deserves its very own thread when there is one for this exact purpose in the Tactical forum.
+1

10landmasters

TuRk E

Smash Apprentice
NO way mk is mid tier an i dont think zelda should be number 1 on the list, also kirby was buffed big time and at least deserves mid tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom