• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my tier list!(top 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
There are more official Tier lists in tactical discussion.

In fact if this thread belongs anywhere (and thats a pretty big if) it belongs in Tactical Discussion not General Brawl Discussion.

And Diddy is not better than Toon Link.

deadringers

Smash Cadet
Im gonna have to agree with chris on this one toon links projectile game is way better than diddys bananna game , as well as his ledge game and although both may struggle with getting kills at times toon link is much easier to kill with than diddy kong

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Tier lists are determined by a lot more than just who people like and think are the best. They're based on tournament results, and more detailed character analysis. Any of us could come up with a personal "tier list," but that hardly reflects the Smash community as a whole.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
A good diddy is better than a good T. Link imo especially a good diddy who banana spams. I like this list it makes alot of sense... but wheres peach :>

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
A good diddy is better than a good T. Link imo especially a good diddy who banana spams. I like this list it makes alot of sense... but wheres peach :>
Oh noes! You said IMO so that must mean your opinion is right. :confused:

But I must disagree... It takes a really good Diddy to beat a good Toon link.

Psylark

Smash Rookie
Diddy should move out, and Fox in (He's still almost as good as Falco). I'm at a loss to why Pikachu is number 3...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Oh yes, I forget opinions aren't allowed in theads about "serious business" such as tier list, forgive me.
Lol. Theres nothing wrong with an opinion. But when you say IMO you are essentially passing off your opinion as fact.

Edit: But I am confused as to why this thread hasn't been locked yet.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
good, i'll ask it here...

WTF does IMO mean?

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
Everyone, just keep in mind that this is just his personal opinion. For example, Meta-Knight is 2nd. As great as that character is, he doesn't have a powerful killing move (besides his final smash). Therefore, he should be ranked slightly lower. Also, Pikachu and G&W, great as they may be, are lightweights and are easier to KO than other characters. You have to put a lot more thought into "tier lists" than just your favorite characters.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Lol. Theres nothing wrong with an opinion. But when you say IMO you are essentially passing off your opinion as fact.

Edit: But I am confused as to why this thread hasn't been locked yet.
Uh...what? IMO is "in my opinion". What you're saying is the exact opposite of what it actually is.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Why is Pikachu so high? mind you, I agree completely with Pika's placement being a Pika main, but that is the highest placement I have ever seen him argued for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom