• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my wierd gamestop rules rock!!!

Driftking2k

Smash Rookie
sike....they said 1vs1 ...if no one gets a knockout...then its gonna be another 1 on 1

and if it continues as a tie...they said its most likely gonna be whoever has the most damage loses???wtf

im playing as fox...and i can shot his gun..and rack up some damage...so i dont know

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
you should ask them to seriously consider just doing 1 stock I mean... time sucks bad, if noone gets a kill dosent it go to sudden death with 300% for both people? thats real skilled :ohwell:

its the same idea they want someone to lose a life.

Gr00ve

Smash Rookie
My Gamestop said any controller type, no items, starting at like 10 PM. It actually varies from the mainstream rules quite a bit from what I've seen. :x

Geop

Smash Cadet
yeah..............there's................nothing...................unusual......................about................. those.................. rules......considering...............it's.................gamestop...............

Top Bottom