• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Works / Showcase

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Figured I'd show some of my gfx with the community. Here's a few that I enjoyed making:

Personal Favorite:

Transparent BG (Best viewed on darker skins):

Banner For Ygo Site:

Enjoy.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Some of those tags are very nice. I personally like the House MD one the best because of the outstanding flow, and the text just, seems to fit.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
The House flow is a favorite all around. It's probably the first sig I actually tried putting flow into, so I spent about 30 minutes or so on it tweaking around with it.

Thanks for the comments good sir. ;3

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
These are good and I feel bad.

Although I'm not a fan of the render being square in the middle. I think the Batman tag has a more interesting composition. The one above that is really good, though.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The House flow is a favorite all around. It's probably the first sig I actually tried putting flow into, so I spent about 30 minutes or so on it tweaking around with it.

Thanks for the comments good sir. ;3
;) Try ma'am.

Also, not to damper this, but I looked at your popout, and...I can see the lines from where the template was, be sure to put everything on a white/black background to make sure you don't miss these!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I prefer madam, but I get the point lol. Sorry xD

And as for the popout, yeah, I know what you're talking about. When I uploaded the image I saw all the stuff on it, and I was like, I am way too lazy and tired right now to go back in and fix that. Hence, it is not fixed xD

And thanks to Ness for the compliements ;D

1980: Most of the stuff I learned I picked up from tutorials. Ive been doing this since I was like tweleve, so Ive done a lot. Learn from tutorials, mix some up with your own style, and eventually, you'll be able to start making your own.

SDK Ryo

Smash Rookie
yeah these are pretty good. Do a couple for me and I'll waive your entry fee at the North Ridgeville tourney this Saturday ^_^

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
XD

I'm not gunna be able to make it, as much as I'd like to go. Cause the drive there from Akron is like, almost two hours. And I have to be at work at like 5 lol

Top Bottom