• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N ew? sima videos on youtube

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Sima is quite the player, though I'm not sure how he'd fare on the US version

malva00

Smash Master
What's the point of saying that?

X is quite the player, though I'm not sure how he'd fare on the Y version lol sounds like a MevseC comment rule for the future.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
i read tatuman(fox) on the west smashers website

and ness name looks like Jyousuke to me =0

NixxxoN

Smash Master
SICKness.

But also, Ness in japanese version is WAAAAY better. Better recovery, easier DJC, more powerful smash attacks and aerials...
Ciaza has a point, he would do far worse on US version where ness is bad.

D

Deleted member

Japanese players **** but i'd beat them all on American version

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
Really? any cahnce of deciphering the other name on the link vs fox video xD
link vs fox already says gotu's name in normal font :lick: hehe

edit -

i see you put tatuman(ness) in the video's name but tatuman is the fox player (in the other video) !! =D

oh and just wondering where you found "professor something" and "pinch" names :$
just curious ^^

gotu's videos are veeeery old haha i still like them

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i didnt actually think the names could be wrong because i forgot i was viewing the site through google translate xD

malva00

Smash Master
cuz attacking player has less stun from opponent's shield/body in the Japanese version, so you can cut through them like a hot knife through butter

so that means if you hit the opponent with an air attack at the same time in the Japanese version and American version, your Japanese character's attack animation will end sooner, so you have more time to do the next attack. This makes it easier to combo with combos like DK's platform uair juggle or anything else where the opponent might hit the ground/move before your next attack.

Top Bottom