• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T 12!! 6.30.07 An NY Event

What do you want Venue Fee wise

• $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 18% of both

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • $10 Venue Fee Manager takes nothing

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 28% of Doubles only

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phish-it

Smash Champion
Well since None of AvalanchE is going to be at the Zenith, and none of them are coming to this, I'm going to need a partner.

Kip, whaddaya say?

phish-it

Smash Champion
Well a Murt will never turn down a challenge, but remember, he can always call in his younger brother if need be.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol bailey why did u put a wii down for toywiz having that???? unless ur bringing urs in we dont have a wii....cuz skittles isnt going to this and im not bringing my wii ill bring my cube and a tv and smash but thats it lol.....and money who are u tring fool, we all no ur not coming lol id be cool if u did go, id even ask to team with u but again we no ur not going lol and i need a partner.....guess ill team with sum random kid i find there...................................again

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
sean-i was actully intending on coming,so if there is one in July which i hope there is,you will see me there =D

good luck to every1 and have fun =O

edit-Sean my name is Mooney not Money.as cool as that would be..its not :(

mood4food77

Smash Hero
am i supposed to know who that is???

and if not, something always comes up like a track meet or family matter, almsot every single time

i also want to show of my newly improved characters

mood4food77

Smash Hero
alright

you're making it sound as if you suck....that's not a good thing, if you're not confident, i'm not teaming up :p

Top Bottom