• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nade Recovery Momentum

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
Nade, Recovery?

I can't find the thread for it, if there is link me, and close this one. Sorry.

If not

Can someone tell me the reason people Nade off stage, and they look like they are
getting some momentum (much like Yoshi's egg throw)

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't give you momentum unless you let it explode in your hand. I was actually able to go completely underneath Corneria by doing that but that wouldn't ever help you in a match.

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't give you momentum unless you let it explode in your hand. I was actually able to go completely underneath Corneria by doing that but that wouldn't ever help you in a match.
wouldn't C4 be more reliable...

but ok,

so, i guess those are right...

then, why do people nade away from stage?

it was a snake AT, on a video of which I can't find anymore,

if nothing else... thank you

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
maybe to turn around fast which allows bairs?
wait, you can change direction with Nade? (like Marth's DB)

if so, that is a great thing, thanks... for that

and...

How high is snake's priority over other characters aerials... I've heard not to rely on his aerials... since they have lower* priority...

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
Snake's Dair is very risky to rely on in anything other then tech/roll chasing, and has very punishable priority. Snake's Uair and Bair has almost never failed me in terms of priority, but most players find snake's ground game a lot more stable due to obviously more options. While Snake's aeriels have a bit lower priority then other moves of his, they are still relatively high.I wouldn't base my main approach on them though.

Top Bottom