• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nair out of shield

ADHD

Smash Hero
Works similar to up b out of shield, but if someone dash attacks the back of your shield nair is a very quick/good option. It hits any character at any length. Up b out of a shield makes you more vunerable and you lack follow-ups, even though it does have an advantage of four extrama damage. Just be sure to SHFFL the nair if you use it out of a shield so its much quicker. Nair is situational OOS because it there are better options if you have a banana in your hand out of a shield than that of course. Just throwing this out there, bair and fair work very well as well occasionally. I love bair out of shield <3333

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
F-air is more fun =)

I'll try out n-air see how it works.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I like to bair out of shield. I will give nair a try, thanks for calling attention to this chrome.
yea faster attacks ftw. but nair looks quite versatile . ill try mixing it into gp

Player-1

Smash Legend
and you use to think nair had no uses at all...I've been doing this for a LONG time, but no other Diddys seem to do it.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
If someone dash attacks the back of my shield bair is better imo. I cant really think of any situations where bair wouldnt be fast enough.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
The only thing I see that the Nair move does is hitting them straight up in the air and you have to be really close. After that you can space your self with Aerials or you can just simply run away and pull out your bananas to getem out on time.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
I've always made it a habit to Bair out of shields, even if they are in front of me. Just to get away. But it's funny how I hop on this board after awhile of not being here and see this topic. As I just started Nairing out of my shield.

:mad088::mad088:

Irsic

Smash Ace
I've been doing this for a while, nair has great priority, and occasionally muliti-hits.

Top Bottom