• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nando vs Yayuhzzz moneymatch discussion HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
this match will be broadcasted on numerous pay-per-view channels.......... documented by ESPN......... commentated by mike goldberg and joe rogan.......... this will be a match to remember ladies and gentlemen

hailing from the east coast we have captain nando, hailing from the south we have everlasting yayuhzzz

who will win?

ROM3

hype.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol since it'll be recorded, we shall get to see the magical moment over and over where nando ends with a flying falcon punch

:)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
hmmmm this is a tough one. If I had to be I would pick Yayuhz because he plays top tiers....I like nando though...hmm decisions...hmmmm...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Joke contest, Yay would wipe the floor with Nando, then ring him outside do that the Nandirt does get inside the House of Grapes.

You understand the level to which Yay is on compared to NONdo? I'll tell you - It's like when a fly buzzes round yo body. Sure seems like a pest, right? WELL, get's you angry enough that you finally SMASH that fly and then do bad things to the fly after the wrecagek. Yay being the MAN, Nando being the fly.

Oh look. Here comes YAY now.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
if yay could play falco half as good as he can run his mouth he might stand a chance
You sir, just gained my respect for being realistic of your own region, xD.

Seriously, though. I think Nando has this. I'm sure he'll be getting all the training and prep he needs for this MM.

I don't foresee it being one-sided, but in the end...Nando. <3 The South, though.

Yay vs. Nando on hype mode.

otg

Smash Master
Isn't Yay a top player in the south? Nando isn't even ranked in Tristate.

You guys should really hope that Yay wins, I think that statistically he should, but no one should be sleeping on my boy Nando. I'm rooting for you nando, even if the odds are stacked against you.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Nando plays falcon. I dunno who yayuhz plays but the match is already in his favor. . . depending on which way they wind is blowing

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yayz plays fox...

Anyways.

Yayz is a top player in SC/NC area. However in the south as a whole I wouldn't call him top 10.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
You don't consider CF as a top tier?

Go burn in hell.
what Sveet said. v

CF isn't a top tier, obviously. Hes like 2 tiers below top tier LOL
Yay's taking it all.

NC/south is gonna outhype tri-state too.

easy
wow....for once we will be on opposing size.....seems like fun.

if yay could play falco half as good as he can run his mouth he might stand a chance
LOL Verbally 3 stocked.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Lmao didn't I challenge your scrub *** to a mm at Tipped Off when you started gettin loud in the corner and instead of talking all this good ****, you kept quiet like a good little ***** until the end of the set? Keep quiet *****.

By the way, I use Fox *******.

-Yay

Pi

Smash Hero
Lmao didn't I challenge your scrub *** to a mm at Tipped Off when you started gettin loud in the corner and instead of talking all this good ****, you kept quiet like a good little ***** until the end of the set? Keep quiet *****.

By the way, I use Fox *******.

-Yay
pretty sure i asked if i MM'd you if you would keep quiet
and you said no
followed by something about how you would beat my samus or something

idk

most of what comes out of your mouth is incoherent or just plain insulting

but any time you wanna get humbled lmk

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom